IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

In a country where 45+% of the people didn't vote, this is what you get. In a country where we cast aside reasonable candidates and promote the worst via media, this is what you get.

It's been said before me - but I feel like Heston at the end of Planet of the Apes. God damn us all to hell

the fact that the electoral college is salt on the wound too - he lost the popular by 3 million votes and the decisions of the misguided, misinformed angst of select citizens in swing states

As his first act, Drumpf has declared the Bloomin Onion Bacon Cheese Fries are now the national dish of America. Feel free to donate as many as you can to his stomach, maybe we can feed him to death.

F9F5CFC2-45DE-492D-9C6C-CC2B0B538973_zps

I have to say I appreciate the refined pageantry of the transfer of power, as much as I despise who it's going to. Obama taking off one last time in the Marine One helo hit me in the feels harder than I expected

I have to say I appreciate the refined pageantry of the transfer of power, as much as I despise who it's going to. Obama taking off one last time in the Marine One helo hit me in the feels harder than I expected

lol?

anyways... we did it!

Great show everyone, so when's this thing officially over so we can start on the real Presidential race? Just imagine if the real deal went like this TV show did! 

Great show everyone, so when's this thing officially over so we can start on the real Presidential race? Just imagine if the real deal went like this TV show did! 

jedi ghost Bernie Sanders shows up and says "UR FIRED"

the a bewildered Jeb says "who me?" and schwarzenegger shakes his hand and says "guess so"

lol?

anyways... we did it!

naive faith in our system trump so vehemently wants to destroy and replace with shit is all I have left regarding the federal government these days. ironically that faith seems to rustle the jimmies of trump supporters the most

i'm like leslie knope from parks and rec I guess

'At the bedrock of our politics will be a total allegiance to the United States of America, and through our loyalty to our country, we will rediscover our loyalty to each other. When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice.'

:trap:

Edited by doublename

jesus fucking christ

wtf.

Shia LaBeouf protests President Trump with live stream that will run for four years

"Jaden Smith has been standing in front of a camera saying, "He will not divide us" for over three hours"

Edited by ignatius

standing in front of camera for years.. isnt that waht they were doing before anyway?

also one of the many many things a learned from SPEED (1994) is that u can loop some vid

Edited by colunga

jesus fucking christ

wtf.

Shia LaBeouf protests President Trump with live stream that will run for four years

"Jaden Smith has been standing in front of a camera saying, "He will not divide us" for over three hours"

cool. i've been drunk all mawnin. beat that

Edited by Nebraska

I tuned into his speech on the work van radio. I thought it spun a fine line between spectacularly brilliant and inspirational to complete insane batshit bonkers.

The part when he ripped apart the political elite of Washington? Wow, I couldn't believe my ears, maybe I'm a bit stupid and naïve and not so clued up on American politics but that put a lump in my throat (in a good way). Then it sort of veered into batshit bonkers territory!

Heh I don't know what to make of it all :unsure:

Edited by beerwolf