IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

This administration is rife with high school drama bullshit. I'm just glad I didn't vote for the orange poop stain.

But you are still stuck with the shit gibbon. A good reason to get rid of the EC as any.

ONLY THE BEST PEOPLE. THE GREATEST!

So far, it seems like Jeff Sessions Top 3 priorities are:

1. Prosecute more medical marijuana possessions

2. Reverse the legalization of gay marriage

3. Prosecute colleges that don't admit "enough" white students

And I heard some Congressman have the balls to call him "one of the greatest Americans Alabama ever produced". There must be lead in their water.

So far, it seems like Jeff Sessions Top 3 priorities are:

1. Prosecute more medical marijuana possessions

2. Reverse the legalization of gay marriage

3. Prosecute colleges that don't admit "enough" white students

And I heard some Congressman have the balls to call him "one of the greatest Americans Alabama ever produced". There must be lead in their water.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/naacp-issues-travel-advisory-missouri-article-1.3377282?utm_content=buffer5066f&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw

NAACP issues travel advisory for Missouri in wake of police brutality incidents, passage of ‘Jim Crow Bill’ 

trump admin/justice dept sends signals it's all good for discrimination.. might as well roll out some jim crow shit.. 

Edited by ignatius

Obviously this old man has dementia. When he walked into a room to sign a document, and then walked out without signing said document, only to have Pence chase after him to sign that document, fucking hello??

Alabama is about as backwards as it gets state wise. Their constitution alone is a doozy to read about. It's so absurdly long, archaic, and literally racist in parts. Instead of revising it they dont enforce it per Federal law and court decisions. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_Alabama

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

dude Texas still thinks they're an independent country. But yeah, the whole South is a wash.

Cue the grand jury subpoenas against Trump. Best reality show on TV, except tax payers are funding it.

dude Texas still thinks they're an independent country. But yeah, the whole South is a wash.

Cue the grand jury subpoenas against Trump. Best reality show on TV, except tax payers are funding it.

and it's one season with a potential to be 8 years long... but at least 18 months.. which is the period a grand jury is on notice for.