IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Is it true that his approval rating is 33 percent now? If so that's pretty pathetic, only about six months into office.

There was a poll with 33% approval rating. But one poll does not define a general rating.

Fivethirtyeight gives some context. Most interesting are the comparisons with past presidents. And don't forget the disapproval ratings. They are relatively worse than the approval ratings if you compare them to past presidents. Only president reaching Trump levels in the first term was Carter.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/?ex_cid=rrpromo

I wonder if famed ex-watmmer Awepittance and/or his RT anchor sis were involved in throwing our democracy. Would you be shocked? If true, we should make a documentary about it.

I wonder if famed ex-watmmer Awepittance and/or his RT anchor sis were involved in throwing our democracy. Would you be shocked? If true, we should make a documentary about it.

Russia didn't destroy our democracy, we destroy our democracy by believing Russian propaganda and Facebook memes, get a smarter electoral and we don't have Trump.

The half of the country not bothering to vote destroyed your democracy, nobody else.

The half of the country not bothering to vote destroyed your democracy, nobody else.

True. I voted, and I warned people. But I do not have the cure for stupid. It's also a bit disingenuous to think that their stupidity didn't present certain actors with a unique opportunity. Wealth polarization, extreme right wing media, differences based on region, recent mistrust sown in our intelligence communities, partisanship and a spineless congress are the perfect dishes for a treason buffet. And it was feasted upon by people in our own government and elsewhere. 

I just watched an interview a few minutes ago between Abby and this professor dude who claims that capitalism is on its way to inevitable collapse. Whether the same trend applies to democracy is debatable.

Regardless, I just want a government I don't have to feel ashamed of.

I just watched an interview a few minutes ago between Abby and this professor dude who claims that capitalism is on its way to inevitable collapse. Whether the same trend applies to democracy is debatable.

Regardless, I just want a government I don't have to feel ashamed of.

it's a bit too much to tolerate isn't it? i mean.. sure fine.. democracy and capitalism are in their final throws of blah blah.. late stage capitalism etc etc.. but i was expecting a long slow decline not an expedient implosion we force upon ourselves... 

"we're hoisting ourselves on our own petards"  lulz.. that's some funny words. 

anyway.. democracy and capitalism in the USA are intertwined obviously.. one rules the other.. guiding it into the ditch.   it will become cruel for ordinary people who will notice it the most.. the rich and the very poor will have little change because shit has been the same for them for ages.... but the ranks of the poor will grow right? isn't that the trajectory?? idiocracy etc...  many many many more poor people.. some more rich people.. nothing in between. 

big penis. 

dude Texas still thinks they're an independent country. But yeah, the whole South is a wash.

Cue the grand jury subpoenas against Trump. Best reality show on TV, except tax payers are funding it.

Meh, just as many who claim that in the pacific nw or cali. Its all overblown bullshit rhetoric in texas, legally its very cut and dry how were annexed. The founders of the state wanted the join the US asap after they rebelled from Mexico. Right wingers tout it as something very diiferent

East Texas is pretty much deep south but west texas is more akin to NV or WY, south texas is very much a border region, north texas and the panhandle esp are midwestern plains extension. Its a mixed mag. ATX is liberal but even thats overblown, plenty of red counties and town surround it. Cities in texas are generally more blue.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk