IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

It's a Sopranos plot line at this point.

plz don't tell me this presidency is going to end abruptly to black screen and credit roll with no resolution and "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey playing in the background

But he was so quotable!

I don't see how they're going to top the ineptitude of Spicer and the brazen overconfidence of the mooch.  But... this administration never ceases to amaze. 

i bet you anything this was trump's revenge on scaramuchi 

this was the mooch year ago ...

lol.. i wouldn't be surprised either.. he's a petty shitbag

It's a Sopranos plot line at this point.

plz don't tell me this presidency is going to end abruptly to black screen and credit roll with no resolution and "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey playing in the background

Actually in a few months this will be a best-case scenario

*PSA* if you bought milk on Scarramucci's first day, it's still fresh!

:cool:

:catsalute:

^^^ that's back in the day when he had a wife

Fixt that Burger for jah

Oh and I feel bad... for Mario Cantone. He must've had 2-3 months of work lined up

Edited by Bob Dobalina

someone in the uk managed to troll the advisor of the department of homeland security about "a soirée at the end of august" with "food of at least comparible (sic) quality to that which we ate in Iraq"

TaG3OFK.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/31/politics/white-house-officials-tricked-by-email-prankster/index.html

Edited by Nebraska

someone in the uk managed to troll the advisor of the department of homeland security about "a soirée at the end of august" with "food of at least comparible (sic) quality to that which we ate in Iraq"

TaG3OFK.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/31/politics/white-house-officials-tricked-by-email-prankster/index.html

fucking l o l

the schadenfreude when the orange one is finally booted from office, however it happens, will be so orgasmic I might die

if he wins the next election i'm leaving earth