IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

State propaganda.

Funny how job numbers were supposed to be false before Trump. But now, by magic, it's all wonderful. And Trump created them all. Simply by moving his lazy ass into the white house.

Can't wait for the indictments to come. 

How many realities are there in this world where Trump TV exists and he is the POTUS? Defo living in the wrong one, a recent sighting of an advert for The Emoji Movie confirmed it.

State propaganda.

Funny how job numbers were supposed to be false before Trump. But now, by magic, it's all wonderful. And Trump created them all. Simply by moving his lazy ass into the white house.

Yeah, very North Korean like

State propaganda.

Yeah, very North Korean like

it's fucking creepy.  is it even legal? 

I still feel like despite all of the NK anti-USA banter, the most countries most at risk are nations surrounding them. Launching an ICBM halfway across the globe successfully is not easy. Neighbors next door on the other hand... 

cant believe this idiot is in charge of dealing with north korea

can't believe he's in charge of anything. 

i met a dude today who lives in SK and is a percussionist in the orchestra in seoul.  he said the neighbors to the north are the only draw back to living there.. and trump. 

Edited by ignatius

I still feel like despite all of the NK anti-USA banter, the most countries most at risk are nations surrounding them. Launching an ICBM halfway across the globe successfully is not easy. Neighbors next door on the other hand...

It absolutely is. I can only speculate if theyd target US military bases in the area over other targets.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

"... the folders are filled with screenshots of positive cable news chyrons (those lower-third headlines and crawls), admiring tweets, transcripts of fawning TV interviews, praise-filled news stories, and sometimes just pictures of Trump on TV looking powerful.

https://news.vice.com/story/trump-folder-positive-news-white-house

every week he seems more and more fragile. 

also.. .