IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

that was one of the creepiest most retarded things i've seen in my life

how are those people so certain of the existence of god and the power of prayer, what is happening inside their brain? 

and then they put their hands on trump to transfer godly power to him and his agenda? if god is real and just, trump and his whole administration should be rotting in jail by the end of the year

I feel like all this evidence that shows up in truckloads each week disappears in the blink of an eye. What ever happened to the FBI case? What ever happened to any of it?

The investigation? It's still in the news, there was lots of hoopla over the grand jury thing at the beginning of August, and each week more stories crop up. Unless you mean a different FBI case?

I feel like all this evidence that shows up in truckloads each week disappears in the blink of an eye. What ever happened to the FBI case? What ever happened to any of it?

The investigation? It's still in the news, there was lots of hoopla over the grand jury thing at the beginning of August, and each week more stories crop up. Unless you mean a different FBI case?

And Mueller has to send the whole case over to DOJ at once, which means nothing happens until everything is fully investigated.

if people don't realize that Trump is just a symptom of a general backlash against overly-dogmatic progressive PC bullshit that's kind of on them

not gonna mince words. it's kind of been a long time coming. that's just my take on it

saw this coming a very, very, very long time ago and people bashed me. i warned everyone i knew and they told me i was a bad person. could have been easily prevented by not trying so hard to repress ideas you don't totally agree with

dogmatism begets fascism

oh yeah.. total backlash against progressive politics and whatever is perceived as PC culture.. blah blah blah..  it's true and it's world wide. 

in the US so much has happened over the last 20 years to lead us here.  gerrymandering.. tea party.. dumb down of everything.. religious nonsense.. destroyed public education system etc etc etc.. 

there is a power struggle always.. and this one is super weird and cuts off its nose to spite its face.  it's a fucking slime web wave so thick with shit that people can't begin to unpack it. 

it's kookoo. but we're here now:

CbzV-niVIAAX_kD.jpg

Edited by ignatius

And Mueller has to send the whole case over to DOJ at once, which means nothing happens until everything is fully investigated.

this. nothing (but leaks) until everything has been investigated.

- russian attempts to meddle with the '16 election

- collusion between trump team and russia during election (flynn, manafort, page, cohen, donny jr, kushner, ...)

- obstruction of justice while in office

- ... prolly more?

all in one case. 

and every new tweet trump makes, means more work for mueller, it seems.

this. nothing (but leaks) until everything has been investigated.

- russian attempts to meddle with the '16 election

- collusion between trump team and russia during election (flynn, manafort, page, cohen, donny jr, kushner, ...)

- obstruction of justice while in office

- ... prolly more?

all in one case. 

and every new tweet trump makes, means more work for mueller, it seems.

Ah ok - it's just that we hear next to nothing about it here.

if you want to be up to date: just follow seth abramson on twitter

I don't mind being out of the loop the majority of the time and then whenever something ground-breaking happens I'll tune in ;)

if you want to be up to date: just follow seth abramson on twitter

I don't mind being out of the loop the majority of the time and then whenever something ground-breaking happens I'll tune in ;)

I think while it is good that Trump is being officially investigated, the fact that all the other despicable and useless shit he does has triggered basically no response shows how terrible things are actually. Because even if Trump goes, all the other fucks - who gladly won't give a shit if all poor and black people die - will still be there, in the government and in the media, writing articles about how it's cool & good to nuke North Korea or Iraq or Iran or Syria or Venezuela.

I mean, sure it's good if Trump has to resign, but if he does that because of Mueller's investigation about some collusion or tax evasion or whatever, then to me that's like if a murderer gets sent to jail because of an unpaid parking ticket. The core of the issue - how the fuck did a totally useless senile dumbass like Trump get through the checks & balances of supposedly the greatest democracy in the world - will still be unsolved. I mean, I was kind thinking that if Trump won, there'd be a serious response from the rest of the democratic system in government or even the people, but it hasn't happened and that's what is frightening me the most. I hope you in the US manage to fix this stuff before climate change starts hitting really hard or some other big thing happens.