IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

PLOT TWIST: drukqs was originally recorded in 1994

Well he's been known from his albums to contain stuff he's made years prior to release so that's probably true !

Yeah wouldn't be surprised if tracks like orban eq trax or Bbydhyonchord were older bits.

Don't know what you guys are talking about. 

The Tuss is here on my screen, all tracks including the bonus, main screen, no searching. In between On EP and Analord 7.

In fact, everything appears as it did as of a day or two ago, with the exception of some tracks not showing as "new" anymore, and Syro placed above Drukqs.

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

Are things really showing up differently for everyone? =/

yeah, i don't see Tuss on my screen… last two are On and then under Rephlex it's the Analord 7 track,

I have to search for it to come up, like the On Remixes

Are things really showing up differently for everyone? =/

yeah, i don't see Tuss on my screen… last two are On and then under Rephlex it's the Analord 7 track,

I have to search for it to come up, like the On Remixes

sounds stupid but maybe delete your history and cookies (all cache stuff rlly) and try again?

... am I the only one noticing new DRUKQS TRACKS hiding in the end of SAW II????? holy shit! ha. 

They're not really hiding if you switch your view to TRACKS and you see that latest added tracks at the top.

... am I the only one noticing new DRUKQS TRACKS hiding in the end of SAW II????? holy shit! ha. 

They're not really hiding if you switch your view to TRACKS and you see that latest added tracks at the top.

just looked back through the thread.. and of course they were spotted ha. Thought I actually had a first there. 

Tuss is hidden here as well yesterday it was still there as you guys started talking about it. Maybe it's the same time zone depending stuff that happened with the countdown where everyone had their individual counting depending on the time zone

Edited by o00o