IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

Does he mean only Aphex related pseudonyms will be released under the Rephlex section or all of the other artists?

Hopefully we get Chaos AD, Universal Indicator, Arpanet, Hecker, Jodey Kendrick and obviously the rest of Analord. 

Does he mean only Aphex related pseudonyms will be released under the Rephlex section or all of the other artists?

Hopefully we get Chaos AD, Universal Indicator, Arpanet, Hecker, Jodey Kendrick and obviously the rest of Analord. 

just his own stuff obviously, he doesn't have the rights to other people's work!

So it would be pretty dumb to use a software emulation when you have a real Roland TB-303. Roland just did a remake of it called the TB-3 but not sure how it measures up.

I have one - pretty good but the original is obviously another level.

Really love the first couple of Korg tracks, the tuning tracks sound like The Clangers have been let loose of Richards gear

(worth watching my friend)

Edited by beerwolf

Really love the first couple of Korg tracks, the tuning tracks sound like The Clangers have been let loose of Richards gear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCcD0aqUgCo

(worth watching my friend)

Love the Clangers! SAWII and the Trunk "Clangers" LP are two of my favourite bed time records.

The Saw1.5 playlist I have, put together from the rich made SC one. No idea when it was though.

JwfUF1s.png

nice post totally forgot about this list !

Edited by Kavinsky

The Saw1.5 playlist I have, put together from the rich made SC one. No idea when it was though.

JwfUF1s.png

nice post totally forgot about this list !

Cool your playlist has 10 additional tracks just added these to mine