IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

41 minutes ago, ropprecht said:

This self - isolation, quarantine scenario made me realise how easy it would be to prove now that time does not exist.
Who wants to help?  

You mean like right now? Or maybe later. I'm definitely interested in helping, like, whenever.

2 hours ago, hello spiral said:

Root beer + Whisky is the drink of Kings.

I often drink that tbh, or spiced rum and root beer (as long as it’s not one of those overly sweet low abv spiced rums)

• Like 1

been getting tipsy every night out of boredom stuck in the flat but im going to start doing monday - friday sober now in anticipation of being stuck here for 3-10 weeks.

also i am about to start posting inane shit here alot more. i havent avoided human contact this long in my entire life.

• Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

I finally did a grocery run + the liquor store happened to be open beside it.  Both areas obvious hotbeds for the 'vid.  Had two pairs of latex gloves with me, one for each store, disinfecting my hands before putting on either.  Even had on my mostly useless ninja mask, which the liquor store clerk made me remove to check ID.  You'd think they'd let that slide in an attempt to reduce the likelihood of themselves catching my otherwise concealed (potential) face aids.  Only saw a couple other people wearing gloves, though I did see a lot of face masks.  Left some groceries for my ma outside her back door, then chatted with her for a bit - me on the sundeck, her in the kitchen.  She's a refrigerator meat bandit luckily, so she'll be good for food for a long time (I brought her bread, ginger ale and tonic water, as per request).  Saw quite a few ambulances flashing about.... possibly I'm adding more significance to that because of the situation.  I do see them a fair bit anyway.  One of my clients witnessed a guy jump off the 40 ft hill behind his house, after urging him not to do it.  Guy seemed to still be alive when paramedics came...  Also, a family friend collapsed and died a couple days ago, not Corona related.  Jesus fucking christ, 2020.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, hello spiral said:

Root beer + Whisky is the drink of Kings.

12 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

I often drink that tbh, or spiced rum and root beer (as long as it’s not one of those overly sweet low abv spiced rums)

See the source image +image.png.6a681159e83a68f3c55bc3c04adc9ea9.png

... my mom said she went for a drive along the waterfront, and saw tons off people hanging out in groups on the beach, no social boundaries whatsoever.  I replied "well I guess ignorance is bliss until you're drowning in your own mucus."  She laughed at that and I was proud of her.  Could've easily landed poorly.  Mom +1.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Holy shit guys and gals that was close. Yikes, I almost... I don’t even want to say it but thank god I lived 

you ok?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, diatoms said:

you ok?

Yeah man, thanks for asking... it was... well.. it's kind of embarrassing... but... I went to the garage, I was thinking I'd have a cigarette. 

And I didn't turn the light on at all, but on a whim I decided to flash the light from my fitbit…. and I almost lit the filter end of my smoke =/

(sorry lol just trying to bring a bit of levity to the current situation, this virus stuff has me down. <3)

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

9 hours ago, diatoms said:

switch that out for a cannabis j

you'll be grand:)

A work in progress, getting there slowly but surely! ?

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

Just now, Hugh Mughnus said:

switch out alcohol and cigarettes for cannabis

never smoked cigs

but I'm an alcoholic

had to cut that right out

took from my early 20's to my early 30's

a good decade

to figure it out

working in the service industry didn't help, Ha:)

I'm 42 now

I Love to smell alcohol just as much it seems

one wiff, every now and then

settles my brain

I have a drink once a year

and get a buzz

so I don't forget how much consuming alcohol

knocks my health

and

makes me not function

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hello spiral said:

I think the last thing anyone wants to be doing rn is smoking anything.

Hide contents

*puffs on cig*

True lol we kinda need our lungs in case we catch this bug huh? ?