IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

Been eating exclusively salads and vegetable soups for lunch and dinner one week and a half now... Though it would be way more difficult... The hard part is the scent of meat and deserts when passing trough it... Goddamn... 

• Like 1

this saturday when i wake up im gonna sit a couple of hits of acid under my tongue, wait about 30 minutes and then go sit on my back porch and listen to Geogaddi. im sure im gonna listen to a bunch of other stuff throughout the day but that's how im gonna start it and i cant wait

• Like 5

4 hours ago, mushroom said:

this saturday when i wake up im gonna sit a couple of hits of acid under my tongue, wait about 30 minutes and then go sit on my back porch and listen to Geogaddi. im sure im gonna listen to a bunch of other stuff throughout the day but that's how im gonna start it and i cant wait

i'd love to hear how this goes!! just recently got geogaddi on vinyl. hope it's magic ?

8 hours ago, mushroom said:

listen to Collapse & SYRO

acidify yourself:)

And don't forget to put on Whitney Houston

22 hours ago, Tim_J said:

Been eating exclusively salads and vegetable soups for lunch and dinner one week and a half now... Though it would be way more difficult... The hard part is the scent of meat and deserts when passing trough it... Goddamn... 

you're working on a cruise ship, right? must be like summer camp...every night line up for the buffet, never have to cook or clean. or maybe it's like prison lol

It's fine, already transfered from ship to ship 3 times and that kinda feels like a fresh start... There's a bar, good enough food and free wifi... It's my decision to stay, they've been sending people home but here I'm not spending any money and back at home I'll probably couldn't even find a job right now so... 

7 hours ago, zero said:
11 hours ago, Tim_J said:

Haven't set foot on land since end of March... 

jfc you're like an astronaut

This is Sea Patrol to Major Tim

• Like 1

Something bad happened to me that I saw coming months in advance but it's only affected me once it's happened. Why the hell do I feel like shit even though I knew the thing was coming and had months to come to term with it. I was seemingly fine with it but it's only now.

ate that acid this morning. was feeling a little apprehensive about it last night so i only took one hit instead of both, kinda glad i did in retrospect. tripped as hard as i wanted to. was a serious one this time. like it was fun and funny for like the first hour and then it got kinda intense and super introspective. first time tripping alone. paced around constantly. took a few pages of notes.

listened to Geogaddi on the come up, really started feeling it around Alpha and Omega, and completely forgot about the "yellow" and it really caught me off guard and made me laugh my ass off. The hypnotist voice during The Devil is in the Details was making me laugh too, like it just seemed really over the top at the time. Really beautiful record though, was a good peaceful start despite all the dark ominous stuff in it.

listened to syro and most of quaristice too. syro has so much like, crazy wriggling shit in it, was really digging it. quaristice sounded completely alien. like in a good way. like "wow, people made music that sounds like this. how???"

after that i played a little piano

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, mushroom said:

listened to syro and most of quaristice too. syro has so much like, crazy wriggling shit in it, was really digging it.

i always thought SYRO would be awesome to listen/dance to tripping or rolling:)

Glad you had a great time on your trip:)

• Like 2