IGNORED

Most Normie Possessions

hello spiral

I have this Ukrainian China set. I think it's 30 or 35 pieces.

I think every Ukrainian family in Western Canada has the same set.

c3db2660bb3ca46007790d794f867328.jpg

This is so true! Every fucking Western-Canadian normie of Ukrainian descent I've ever known totally has those! :emotawesomepm9:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do you know many Western Canadian normies of Ukrainian descent?! Or just me lol

Alberta/Saskatchewan have fairly large Ukrainian communities, I know a ton of families that have that same set for some reason. I think it was a traditional wedding gift (young married couples are supposed to get a set of china or something)?

I actually do have two copies of 1984

TZa3bDu.jpg

Give us a borrow of that Half Life book, last time I looked it a used copy cost silly money.

I bought that thing brand new from GAME in Burton-upon-Trent, at the time when it was already rare, for £7.

One of the better bargains I've purchased.

A car and insurance for it. Ugh.

Also bluky mi lad, I do know a fair share of albertan-Ukrainians. They all own the exact same China set.

Any idea why? Asked the gf about it she said she thinks the same thing, it was a common thing for people to have on their wedding gift registry.  

the m y s t e r y

do you know many Western Canadian normies of Ukrainian descent?! Or just me lol

Alberta/Saskatchewan have fairly large Ukrainian communities, I know a ton of families that have that same set for some reason. I think it was a traditional wedding gift (young married couples are supposed to get a set of china or something)?

0cEPiQs.gif

Archived