IGNORED

Elon Musk's Starman - Is this shit real wtf

YO303

i don't have the endless time to follow all this ongoing shit with twitter::: 

so, can someone here pls briefly summarize your ideal version of twitter or a similar platform? thnx

2 minutes ago, xox said:

i don't have the endless time to follow all this ongoing shit with twitter::: 

so, can someone here pls briefly summarize your ideal version of twitter or a similar platform? thnx

just use Mastodon 

• Like 4
  • Big Brain 1

Hello dear breached users
I'm selling data of +400 million unique twitter users that was scraped via a vulnerability, this data is completely private
And it includes emails and phone numbers of celebrities, politicians, companies, normal users, and a lot of OG and special usernames.

https://breached.vc/Thread-Selling-Twitter-Data-Breach-400-million-users

• Like 1
  • Burger 1

On 12/25/2022 at 9:56 PM, iococoi said:

wish a lot more of those phone numbers were real. I want to ask Scomo if he really shat his pants at the Engadine maccas.

Edited by usagi
  • Farnsworth 2

Twitter said it fixed ‘verification.’ So I impersonated a senator (again).

Elon Musk said Twitter would begin authenticating users who pay $8 for Blue. Our tech columnist was still able to get a checkmark for an impostor Sen. Ed Markey.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

twitter API lockout happening? tweetdeck kicked me out and can't log back in. tried to tweet directly at twitter and got the "you have maxed out your number of tweets for the day" even though i only tweeted a couple times. 

wack. 

i logged out. maybe that's it. 

Yep, they closed down APIs, third party apps no longer work.

Edit: apparently separate issue Twitter is down after introducing 4k character limit.

Edit2: but apparently Facebook is down as well? Someone's cloud service failed I guess.

Edited by GORDO
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I was thinking. Maybe they could come up with special tires and roads that create extra friction as to create kinetic energy to charge an EV.  I think. they use braking systems to add kinetic energy to the battery. 

^ pretty startling to see those figures. over 5,000 people left/were laid off after he took over less then 6 months ago. that would be a death knell for just about any company, if you ask me. and it seems like he has no real roadmap forward for twitter, just hell bent on making the woke left "pay", or something like this. the investors must be thrilled they sunk a whole bunch of $ into a narcissistic egotistical man child. he's behaving sorta like you-know-who. which makes me think maybe there's some weird maga angle to all this, as in devalue twitter enough so don don can buy it, then he can get all his megaphone tweeting control back, and control everyone who uses it (aka the Putin plan). because we know that truth social piece of shit will never ascend the ranks to be on par with a FB/twitter type brand.

• Like 1
  • Big Brain 1

47 minutes ago, zero said:

^ pretty startling to see those figures. over 5,000 people left/were laid off after he took over less then 6 months ago. that would be a death knell for just about any company, if you ask me. and it seems like he has no real roadmap forward for twitter, just hell bent on making the woke left "pay", or something like this. the investors must be thrilled they sunk a whole bunch of $ into a narcissistic egotistical man child. he's behaving sorta like you-know-who. which makes me think maybe there's some weird maga angle to all this, as in devalue twitter enough so don don can buy it, then he can get all his megaphone tweeting control back, and control everyone who uses it (aka the Putin plan). because we know that truth social piece of shit will never ascend the ranks to be on par with a FB/twitter type brand.

i read that they axxed most of the monetization team…who is responsible for making money ?

On 2/24/2023 at 3:44 AM, marf said:

I was thinking. Maybe they could come up with special tires and roads that create extra friction as to create kinetic energy to charge an EV.  I think. they use braking systems to add kinetic energy to the battery. 

Wouldn't this be circular? Using extra friction to charge a battery that stores the energy that will be used to overcome the extra friction. I guess it could work if it's a hybrid car, and extra friction is used when the the car is running on gas. Or if extra friction is only used while braking

No, wouldn't work, there's no free lunch.

And yes, the braking system on most EVs use regenerative braking which sends energy back to the battery as you brake.  But because of the 2nd law of thermo., you can never get back more or even as much as you expended due to losses (heat, etc.).

• Like 1
  • Big Brain 1