IGNORED

...aaaand, we're back(?)

Squee

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been hitting F5 for 3 days straight, my finger is a bleeding stump. 

Does watmmsurance cover that?

Three days? I didn't get any alerts because basically the site was 'running' (DNS was resolving) but not accessible - please anytime this happens again, feel free to email me at webmaster@watmm.com or on Twitter at @WATMMOfficial

Long story short: MySQL logs eating up available disk space (again). Looking into mitigation solutions.

Three days? I didn't get any alerts because basically the site was 'running' (DNS was resolving) but not accessible - please anytime this happens again, feel free to email me at webmaster@watmm.com or on Twitter at @WATMMOfficial

Long story short: MySQL logs eating up available disk space (again). Looking into mitigation solutions.

Oh I'm sorry, I was only kidding. I've actually been on vacation and just found out yesterday! I think I got an email notification saying it was down, maybe Friday or Saturday. 

No bleeding stump fingers.  :cool:

Good luck JR and thank you for resolving the issue ! Absence of WATMM has probably been my most talked about topic this week-end :mellow:

Oh I'm sorry, I was only kidding. I've actually been on vacation and just found out yesterday! I think I got an email notification saying it was down, maybe Friday or Saturday. 

yeah right...

is true. 

I just flew back home yesterday at 3PM =)

yeah right...

is true. 

I just flew back home yesterday at 3PM =)

sure...

kool krew in tonight. this is like in Sully when hanks is getting everyone off the plane and onto the Hudson and you see how much they meant to each other after all hope had gone and life is put in perspective ''I thought i'd never see you again when those birds flew into the engine my fingers were stumps''  

"Chatmm" kept me going, also, loving the new site! Content!

Archived