IGNORED

Bjarki - Happy Earthday (new video interview - WAVESHAPER TV)

Suction Records

Is there a sample from a BoC song, (pete standing alone?) on one of the tracks on the D side of the bonus disk. The beat sounds familiar. And the next track samples from Flutter

Are BoC and Autechre now so old and established they are now just sampled instead of just as inspiration to a starting point to a certain type of sound?

Edited by azatoth

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
7 hours ago, species8472 said:

what is this:

https://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/vinyl/116523-k7378lps-bjarki-psychotic-window-

edit - its the bonus tracks from earthday boxset

I saw this on Redeye and was stoked on new Bjarki. Kind of a bummer, but he does have a new Cucumb45 EP coming out on bbbbbb soon, if'n you're unaware.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/5/2019 at 4:42 AM, gated said:

So it looks like that bonus vinyl only album with the boxset earlier this year will finally see track titles and a digital release.

looks like it's actually getting a vinyl release as well under the psychotic_window title

https://bjarki-official.bandcamp.com/album/psychotic-window

Just bought the cd when I was at the record store. I have never listened to any of this guy's music but I remember watmm loving it so I picked it up. Can't wait to hear it when I get home!

13 minutes ago, jules said:

Psychotic_Window is on Spotify now. Absolutely awesome. This is just as good as the album. At least just as good...

Is it more like the Trip records? Earthday kind of left me wanting more.

other stanky skyline is a sample from vaihtovirta by pan sonic. i love how obvious his samples are. it becomes "props" more than theft. and cool you peel is ... just an flutter remix

anyway i will reiterate that psychotic_window is better than happy earthday. luckily i have the box with both so i'm thinking of it as one excellent double album.

Edited by dr lopez