IGNORED

potentially major downtime

chaosmachine

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leave The Dank Memes thread unscathed, for it is a priceless artifact from a new renaissance we are currently experiencing 

Okay boys and squirrels - it's happening - tomorrow (30 April) sometime between 9 AM EST and 5 PM EST WATMM will go offline for up to 10 days (I know) - probably not that long, but that's what the vendor is telling me it could potentially take. Be sure to follow @WATMMOfficial on Twitter for updates!

Make it 11

Definitely happy the 'lightswitch' Source button is still here !

EDIT: Though damn, looks like it only gets temporarily set and then goes back to the regular super-formatting-web-two-point-zero mode

9 hours ago, Tim_J said:

has it been 10 days already?

That was definitely a pleasant surprise for me - Invision were properly on the case in turning this around. I'm assuming the whole database needed updating which would be a hefty ol' task in itself...

22 hours ago, mcbpete said:

Definitely happy the 'lightswitch' Source button is still here !

EDIT: Though damn, looks like it only gets temporarily set and then goes back to the regular super-formatting-web-two-point-zero mode

yeah i want this back too... 

you're talking about the post's source code yeah?

I'm guessing all the pretty theme stuff (desktop & mobile) is to come, and Joyrex is just nailing down all the functionality first.

On 5/3/2019 at 7:55 AM, Mesh Gear Fox said:

new site is cool! lots of improvements so far. the images in the dank meme thread don't all load at once and make the page go as weird like they used to. also things just seem faster in general. nice!

Threads/posts/etc. are all being rebuilt in the background, so we'll eventually be complete again. Perhaps @chaosmachine can please get a cron job set up for it so it goes faster?

Archived