IGNORED

WATMM is dying

hello spiral

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

incels can take comfort in the fact that as low as they are in the social hierarchy there is a class of person even more worthless than them: streamers.

2 friggin hours of incel talk. i watched 15 mins. think i got the gist of it. men digging themselves into their own insecurities. darwin will do it's work. (you've been black pilled!)

I think I got in like 45 minutes. I was trying to see if he was playing a character or not.

I really don't understand any man that can hate women. Women are half of the population. Almost every woman wants to have sex, as does almost every man. If there isn't a single human being that wants to have sex with you then maybe it's a 'you' issue. Not just whatever gender you prescribe to.

edit: i forgot why i was editing this

ah you're just too good with the ladies to understand, i'm guessing. ;)

these guys might have shitty parents/broken families/ no clue about life and ladies/entitled as fuck/ etc. and probably feel completely alien. not just to women, but to life in general. whether it's just a lack of sex, or some other small thing, who knows. might be just teenage angst from which they will grow out of.

if you see those 80s teen movies there's plenty of metaphors about nerdy alienated teens growing out of their nerdhood. now, they just hide in their basement and troll on the internet. before that, they we're forced to grow out of it by taking part in society. nowadays, i'm not sure. i'm afraid these guys can make money from their basement playing games or streaming nonsense. hacking shit, or coding whatever. and the things they learn about life, are the things they chose to read online. it's not that they learn to adapt to the outside world, i'm guessing.

i'm getting cynical. there's plenty youngsters getting outside having fun and all. it's just this minority that's up to no good, i'm afraid.

1 hour ago, goDel said:

no f*ck it. let's go with the incal. moebius would make a more interesting subject!

Sorry. No birds around here. Not even concrete seagulls. 

10 hours ago, yekker said:

No doubt. Also we have too many mods. Who really likes a mod?

I go to work and i have a boss mod. Why would i want a boss mod when i escape to this website.

Too much restriction here

I just want nice things.

:catcry::catcry::catcry::catcry::catcry:

5 hours ago, MIXL2 said:

wasn't vaush a bit of predator character?... the contrapoints vid on incels is probs a better resource...

Supposedly he was a bit forward with a chick that he was friends with online but he was younger then and has apologized for that. He's a decent guy, seems very intelligent.

Archived