IGNORED

WATMM is dying

hello spiral

3 hours ago, Brisbot said:

Well I think then that it would be a good idea. And if it goes to hell then just get rid of it and try something else.

Okay - let me do some more reading up on setting them up and I should be able to do something next week...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Alcofribas said:

usagi my DMs are open send nudes

check your inbox.

14 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Whatever happened to abusive george?

he stopped abusing people with his incessant kindness and good natured banter.

You all worry to much. You should look at this clip and how annoyed Jesus is. He is just sleeping and not worrying, even the water of the sea touches Him. He continues sleeping. The lesson we all have to learn is the worry less:

7 minutes ago, goDel said:

that ass just went to sleep. the real hero's were the people saving that lazy basterds life!

Faith is a weird thing, it is true

38 minutes ago, Mozex said:

Faith is a weird thing, it is true

If those other people weren't there, the boat would have flipped and lazy jesus would have drowned. ?

37 minutes ago, bitchroast said:

WATMM first, then civilization, then xltronic.com/mb

indedd! there have been many attempts to kill xltronic. but it's like internets most secret cockroach. if civilisation goes, xltronic will be the last to go.

5 minutes ago, goDel said:

If those other people weren't there, the boat would have flipped and lazy jesus would have drowned. ?

I do not think so. But thank you for watching the vid!

you might have too much faith. back then, people weren't good swimmers. if sleeping jesus would have fell into the water, he'd be sleeping to the bottom of the sea. thank GOD for those men making sure the boat didn't flip in that rough water!

Modern day Jesus would be a delusional anti-fa trustafarian getting pepper sprayed on purpose so he can put it on Instagram to get the attention of his lobbyist father and social media following. 

I don't believe anyone was conspiring to kill WATMM in the first place.

As for xltronic, I'm actually impressed it's still active, such as it is. It used to be aphextwin.nu until 11 Sept 2002, when Phobez officially renamed the site. But the layout has remained pretty much unchanged for the last two decades.

What this thread has taught me:
1. Half of watmm dislikes various aspects of watmm. 

2. Hello Spiral is some kinda WATMM kingpin? wat :sorcerer:

3. Adapt or DIIIIE

Overall I think even if the forum has some issues they are being over-exaggerated in this thread. It wasn't until this thread that I found out some people have issues with the forum.

98% of posts are totally fine. And as Joyrex showed us the dying bit may just be a temporary dip while not much is going on for the watmm relevant artists. I would like to see those statistics going back to like 2012 or 2013 however instead of a year or whatever it was.

14 minutes ago, usagi said:

shoosh darling, grownups are talking.

lol. Btw I do agree with that initial post of yours, I just don't think it's as pertinent as it being the death of watmm if it isn't done.

Just one way it could be improved, sure. If half the forum is into metal I don't see why not make a subforum for it. However from the way you had worded it, it sounds like you're saying IDM is yesterday's news and metal is the future. Doesn't mean that's what you meant, but it sure sounds like it.

Oh and while you weren't posting on the forum everyone was saying you had reached 20000 posts and decided to stop there. Which was not true and I am disappointed.

9 minutes ago, Brisbot said:

lol. Btw I do agree with that initial post of yours, I just don't think it's as pertinent as it being the death of watmm if it isn't done.

Just one way it could be improved, sure. If half the forum is into metal I don't see why not make a subforum for it.

Oh and while you weren't posting on the forum everyone was saying you had reached 20000 posts and decided to stop there. Which was not true and I am disappointed.

that's nice, dear.

the reason you don't get the concerns discussed itt is cos you're still a sweet-cheeked cherubic little noob. you seem to miss details and get half the story, e.g. being stuck on the idea that I'd like to see this turned into a metal forum. it's about keeping the place fresh and reducing the autism factor, which will inevitably multiply if this place remains fixated on a a single genre of music known to attract autists.

and I had hit exactly 20,000 posts but since the forum upgrade some appear to have been dropped, or so the count indicates. not that it matters a single shite either way.

2 minutes ago, usagi said:

that's nice, dear.

Hide contents

the reason you don't get the concerns discussed itt is cos you're still a sweet-cheeked cherubic little noob. you seem to miss details and get half the story, e.g. being stuck on the idea that I'd like to see this turned into a metal forum. it's about keeping the place fresh and reducing the autism factor, which will inevitably multiply if this place remains fixated on a a single genre of music known to attract autists.

and I had hit exactly 20,000 posts but since the forum upgrade some appear to have been dropped, or so the count indicates. not that it matters a single shite either way.

so it doesn't really matter that Brisbot is a noob? ?

Archived