2 hours ago, Silent Member said:

The USA is so fucked. Get out while you can.

Shhhhh, don't make them come over here, man! Are you crazy!?

Stay away from Scandinavia, Americans! We'll throw liquorice and rye bread at you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

seeing a lot of memes with Shinzo Abe, former prime minister of Japan (was assassinated) and friendly to Trump during his presidency (he hosted Trump in visits to Japan multiple times), implying that Abe was somehow above the clouds like a guardian angel, creating the wind that helped the bullet to miss its target.

• Haha 3
  • Farnsworth 1

40 minutes ago, EdamAnchorman said:

One vote CAN make a difference

on step towards the bullet would've made a bigger difference. so many factors added up to this narrow miss. the wind, trumps movements, etc

dG1UZ0P.jpeg

• Sad 2
  • Farnsworth 1

7 minutes ago, ignatius said:

on step towards the bullet would've made a bigger difference. so many factors added up to this narrow miss. the wind, trumps movements, etc

dG1UZ0P.jpeg

That's a pretty generous assumption on brain size in that diagram :emotawesomepm9:

• Haha 8
  • Farnsworth 1

2 minutes ago, EdamAnchorman said:

That's a pretty generous assumption on brain size in that diagram :emotawesomepm9:

yeah.. i agree. still if he'd have taken just a step in that direction he'd have gotten it right between the eyes

re: all that ^

it's really going to play into the worship of him as having some sort of blessing from god.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Big Brain 1

Slupe said that Butler Township officers received calls about a suspicious person outside the perimeter of the rally and went looking to find that person. He said the initial calls that came in did not indicate the suspicious person had a gun. 

During the search for the suspicious person, officers with township police discovered that the gunman was on the roof and one local officer hoisted another to get up to the ledge. The shooter turned around, saw the officer peering over and pointed his gun at him. The officer let go of the ledge to “take cover” and save his life. The gunman then started firing from the rooftop and hitting Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/trump-rally-shooting-07-14-24#h_40394720c996ae738e9a0a887afc05b8

cop sees gunman poised to assassinate president & potential innocents, gets scared for own life and disengages immediately. 'to protect and to serve'

• Like 1
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

1 hour ago, auxien said:

cop sees gunman poised to assassinate (former) president and disengages immediately. 'to protect and to serve'

:cisfor:
This cop is my literal hero. 

Edited by J3FF3R00
  • Haha 3

Man… I wish I had something, anything another country would be like “cmon over, bro” but I’m trapped here. I ain’t got shit to offer a European country. Le sigh. This place is fucked.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Hi Guys said:

Man… I wish I had something, anything another country would be like “cmon over, bro” but I’m trapped here. I ain’t got shit to offer a European country. Le sigh. This place is fucked.

if you want to be my sex slave i can get you a green card for europe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Wunderbar said:

Take me. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, auxien said:

re: all that ^

it's really going to play into the worship of him as having some sort of blessing from god.

those people already think that. you know, those people, they're morons. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, J3FF3R00 said:

Take me. 

34 minutes ago, Wunderbar said:

I smell a bidding war

• Like 1
  • Burger 1

13 hours ago, Crazing said:

But dude it's just entertainment and death would have been more entertaining regardless of which tyrant they merked. 

Also pretty sure for some groups it already feels like a dictatorship. 

Entertainment????

Also, just because it feels like a dictatorship (under Biden?) to some people that doesn't mean that they should stoop so low that they have to root for a political opponents assassination to win. Let me state that I am not a fan of Trump at all but this shooting should be frowned upon whatever stance you usually have.

Edited by thumbass
  • Like 3

I disagree. Should we frown upon the men who tried to kill Hitler?

• Big Brain 1

3 hours ago, thumbass said:

Entertainment????

Also, just because it feels like a dictatorship (under Biden?) to some people that doesn't mean that they should stoop so low that they have to root for a political opponents assassination to win. Let me state that I am not a fan of Trump at all but this shooting should be frowned upon whatever stance you usually have.

I'm being a sarcy bastard...Trump is all about the entertainment and has and will be the first to wage violence on the population....Biden is basically a different shade of grey...allowing for genocide to be conducted abroad with the help of the U.S while condemning violence at home...the hypocrisy is insane. 

• Like 4

i bet hes gonna say some shit like "they must pay for this." or "we've gotta make them pay" at an upcoming rally

Edited by colunga
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Crazing said:

I love that the crowd kept filming on their phones while someone lay dying. Just breathing all of it in. What a place. 

think of the number of likes and subscribes you could get with that footage tho

• Like 1
  • Haha 1