IGNORED

Autechre mixlr active again!

modey

the milk n cereal post was me... I thought I'd change my username and do an impersonation for a laugh, but it turns out the 'fake' display name is actually indistinguishable from the real thing. And then I couldn't change it back lol

2hCfJyN.png

Sean please unblock me from chat. Think of all the awful shit I could've posted but didn't!

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Facepalm 1
  • Burger 1

52 minutes ago, KovalainenFanBoy said:

the milk n cereal post was me... I thought I'd change my username and do an impersonation for a laugh, but it turns out the 'fake' display name is actually indistinguishable from the real thing. And then I couldn't change it back lol

2hCfJyN.png

Sean please unblock me from chat. Think of all the awful shit I could've posted but didn't!

image.png.df7cb3d87b49d94239f5c600bda3bcc7.png

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, KovalainenFanBoy said:

2hCfJyN.png

ZOLE!

so, someone say that that Russian cunthead, alesky, is afx in disguise: does anyone confirm? Can aphex twin really spend twelve hours a day jerking off for fun? That's why it releases 5 pieces every 5 years. Sean is lucky to have Rob, who makes the records, but Richard doesn't.

Xenakis was an epic closure. Sean thanked him for making something like a hundred listeners lose. Thaknakis.

• Haha 3
  • Burger 1

20 minutes ago, Ivan Ooze said:

^ what?

someone wrote "alesky = afx, soundcloud confirmed" ... besides, even Sean's attitude is particularly condescending and indulgent towards him, even when he says immense or aggressive bullshit, as if he knew he was a troll. It is a possibility. Moreover, the fact that trivial troglodyte aspects, a certain knowledge of philosophy and music, and an aspect of obsessive repetition coexist in him are already suspect. If he were a real individual, he would be an unprecedented freak.

in addition aphex came in the video channel, with the name 4phex_official, and wrote a few things but always a little haughty

Edited by Draft78

6 minutes ago, Ivan Ooze said:

afx confirmed?

I read it in the flow of chat messages, but it could be bullshit: I don't know on what basis this declaration was made and I don't remember who the user was. But it amused me a lot.

2 minutes ago, brian trageskin said:

@Draft78 every single watmm member is afx - including you and me. this whole messageboard is evidence of our ongoing descent into psychosis

psychosis by choice. 

so.. psychoicsis 

it's a trend though. large parts of the world are on a journey of group think psychosis for better or worse.. choosing to believe the lie they're told. 

all we want are lushbeatfuckerypads though so are largely benign in our pursuits as it concerns the world though arguably the inherent psychedelic nature of this music is altering our perceptions and therefore altering the choices and decisions we make and how we interact with the rest of the group think world. 

let's join hands, watmm, and buffer override the system to infect the planet with a musical cross synthesis of pandemic beatfuckerylushpads and dank memes virus.  cross the streams! cross the streams!

or maybe the weird side effect of my meds are doing my head in today. 

• Like 1

i'm starting to suspect to be aphex twin.
Be patient if I make a record every 10 years, with the pieces of ten years before, is that the time I dedicate on this watmm not give me space.

Don’t really care, just excited to wake up to more tunes. Starting to get used to this being part of the day. Maybe it’ll go until onesix appears on bleepstore. Another marathon approach. Applauded. 

• Like 2

Something I just remembered from a few days back in the chat was someone asking Sean about Spaces How V and him replying "well that's not one of mine so I dunno"

So you can add that to the list of 'def rob' tracks

• Like 6
  • Burger 1

5 minutes ago, hello spiral said:

Something I just remembered from a few days back in the chat was someone asking Sean about Spaces How V and him replying "well that's not one of mine so I dunno"

So you can add that to the list of 'def rob' tracks

is one of my favs. so good. 

• Like 2