IGNORED

[New BEHRINGER Products]

YEK

I guess the main reason is that Roland didn't make an analog and/or full size reissue. Given that Behringer ripped off another circuit design for the 303 clone (I think?) I wouldn't be surprised if they ripped off the Nava circuit.

22 hours ago, thawkins said:

Nava circuit was a rip off too

Well, it's not an exact copy of the 909 PCB. I can't remember where I saw it, but one of the Behringer clones is a direct copy of another PCB that is still on the market. 

13 minutes ago, modey said:

Well, it's not an exact copy of the 909 PCB. I can't remember where I saw it, but one of the Behringer clones is a direct copy of another PCB that is still on the market. 

Yeah I guess the Nava guys probably modified theirs, but it is still meant to be a copy of the original.

I figure Behringer can just make a carbon copy as they can just source everything by themselves even if some components would be otherwise too expensive to attain.

RD-9 news:

https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugyh1BbQGswz1UJOEcl4AaABCQ

Hi everyone, we like to give you some feedback related to the RD-9. Since the launch of our RD-8, we listened to you and spent quite some time to further improve the unit, which resulted in multiple firmware releases.

We're now putting our focus on the RD-9, which shares much of the same firmware. We have also taken the opportunity to completely review the hardware to ensure we do everything we can to ship a high quality product.

We don't have a shipping date for now, but we're making good progress as we're fully focusing on the RD-9. As soon as we have more updates, we'll let you know.

Thank you for your patience and support.

Uli

1 hour ago, hijexx said:

reading through the comments

on the RD-9

even if half those analoggins

are recreated:)

https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugyh1BbQGswz1UJOEcl4AaABCQ

What some suggested:

LinnDrum

CS-80

UB-Xa

Strymon BigSky

Virus TI2

DS-80

upgraded MPC 500/1000

Akai MPC 60

E-Mu SP1200

Oberheim 8-Voice

Oberheim SEM Module

Oberheim Matrix-12

Oberheim Xpander

Ondes Martinot

a Desktop MIDI Tesla Coil

MOOG OPUS

CS80

VCS3,MONO/POLY!

Jupiter 8

RE-201 Space Echo

Kawai k5000

SP-1200

EPS-16

BCS3 Putney

Solina string ensemble

PPG Wave

Oxford Oscar

ARP 2500 FS

mackie overdrive

Emulator II

Synclavier

Simmons Drums Midi controllable

Oberheim DMX

Roland SVC350

Ha, What a Wishlist!!!

Speaking of 707

Hey

You never know

maybe

a

beh

ringer

of

a

GX-1(was a GX-707 in a previous life:)

is in our

Future:)

It’s amazing. Build quality is much better than the original, it as a few additional mod options and cone with the guitar controller accessory. For my money it also sounds bigger than the original although it’s very difficult to do proper level matched back to back with these things

0A8FC031-6FC0-480B-82C2-8A30E4AA882C.jpeg

Edited by 714681746476436

I like the idea of having the larger keyboard, but I feel like I should stick with the small form factor of the SH-01A. They sound nearly identical.

3 hours ago, 714681746476436 said:

You know, it’s possible for someone to state an opposing opinion without it instigating and argument or nullifying someone else’s opinion. 

No it isn’t.

On 2/1/2020 at 11:32 AM, BCM said:

real 101s are built like a tank! nothing wrong with the quality... mine's well tuff.

a friend of mine bought one like 10 years ago from an old raver who used to play live in the woods, the thing was like new, 10 years after it's still in perfect condition .

• Like 1