IGNORED

[New BEHRINGER Products]

YEK

hm.

https://www.musictech.net/news/is-this-how-behringer-responds-to-criticism/

Behringer has seemingly launched a cruel and unusual attack on a widely respected music technology journalist who has previously criticised parent company Music Tribe’s legal practices. In the crosshairs is veteran industry commentator Peter Kirn, founder of CDM and co-creator of MeeBlip synths.

Behringer’s attack comes in the form of a video and social media posts, which showcase a satirical product, that apparently aim to undermine the journalist’s credibility. The company has also trademarked the journo’s name for the purposes of making any products related to electronic music-making.

could they be any dumber and shittier? fuck Behringer.

Heh, that's really strange. Is the video mirrored anywhere?

Is Behringer a one man show now, since this saw the light of day? 

7 minutes ago, auxien said:

lol

i haven’t seen the video so y’all post it if you can please

this is so dumb lol

edit: if anyone wants to get rid of their behringer gear pls send it to me ok thx

Edited by MIXL2
  • Like 1

Wouldn't you know it I'm actually certified to dispose of unwanted Behringer products. I'll do it for a very reasonable handling fee. PM for details and pricing options. 

Uli's caught the hubris virus.

Edited by Gocab

What a bunch of cunts. This is the last straw for me, I'll no longer consider buying any of their shit. Uli must be a terribly insecure and lonely person. 

lol at that twitter vid, dude's clearly intending to keep his synth in one piece.

Edited by user

Fair enough. no cork sniffer release date though? Pretty lame.

Edited by Gocab

Wtf I thought the Cork Sniffer video was the video that made fun of Behringer products hahaha. Uli looks like an Elon Musk wannabee really.

• Haha 1

Some people got thin fucking skin here. I wish he hadn't apologised. I didn't see the video, but fucking be a man and stand by your convictions.

I like a company owned by one person who isn't afraid to fuck up people when they step. Apologising make you both look like cunts.

Edit, seen the video. Thought it was funny as fuck. I hate the music community so much.

Edited by 714681746476436
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 4

I definitely agree about thin skinness in general -  however in this instance making fun of a guy with a Jewish surname by representing a synth with him as a 'big nose man' in this current climate of alt-rightedness really is a fucking stupid move on his part...

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, mcbpete said:

I definitely agree about thin skinness in general -  however in this instance making fun of a guy with a Jewish surname by representing a synth with him as a 'big nose man' in this current climate of alt-rightedness really is a fucking stupid move on his part...

I don’t care if he “has a Jewish surname”. What, we can’t make fun of him because he may or may not be a Jew? Tell him to fucking man up. Not every insult is derived from what he identifies as - sometimes people just have big noses... or we use it to depict a liar... or someone cartoonishly smelling something. But far be it from me to tell people not to associate big noses with Jews. 

Uli should have doubled down on it, apologising pleases no one. Besides, I’m sick of companies issuing “brand safe”, committee approved messages.

Edited by 714681746476436
  • Like 2
  • Facepalm 5

1 hour ago, 714681746476436 said:

Some people got thin fucking skin here. I wish he hadn't apologised. I didn't see the video, but fucking be a man and stand by your convictions.

I like a company owned by one person who isn't afraid to fuck up people when they step. Apologising make you both look like cunts.

Edit, seen the video. Thought it was funny as fuck. I hate the music community so much.

smoothest of brains 

being a man is so good 

not apologizing, oh so manly I'm getting an erection just thinking about it 

• Like 3
  • Burger 1