IGNORED

Vaporwave

Nebraska

Well I spent my sunday making that EP and here it is. I think the embedded player only shows the first track here?

https://soundcloud.com/qualityheadprofile/sets/sunday

Absolutely superb stuff. The sadness I feel from listening to this is added to by the lack of listens / likes you have with this. You have made something here which will likely never be understood or recognised, and this fact only goes to increase the artistic value of it all.

Brilliant.

Well I spent my sunday making that EP and here it is. I think the embedded player only shows the first track here?

https://soundcloud.com/qualityheadprofile/sets/sunday

Absolutely superb stuff. The sadness I feel from listening to this is added to by the lack of listens / likes you have with this. You have made something here which will likely never be understood or recognised, and this fact only goes to increase the artistic value of it all.

Brilliant.

Oh wow. Thank you.

That ep is pretty sample-based but I'm trying out making completely original stuff too. Some tuned vocal samples here and there but other stuff is self-made:

Yeah, I followed you on Soundcloud now, and am enjoying every track you put on there.

I have no idea how you make it sound like that. Are you running it out of your computer into a VHS player or something? It is perfect.

Yeah, I followed you on Soundcloud now, and am enjoying every track you put on there.

I have no idea how you make it sound like that. Are you running it out of your computer into a VHS player or something? It is perfect.

Everything is done on my computer. A lot of lo-passing and saturation makes stuff sound like it's from an old vhs or something.

It is wicked. I am not sure if you are old enough to actually have experienced this sound first hand, or if you are just going by references you found online, but it really has that VHS low budget soundtrack early 90s feel to it, with some genuinely touching and melancholic melodies going on.

Appreciate what you are doing for sure!

Im really digging it too thief, would u mind enabling downloads or something?

Thanks and yeah why not.

I've been meaning to mention that I've dug everything on your soundcloud.

This help me finish a project at work today