IGNORED

cars

dingformung

for example i was just daydreaming of a wall bracket to put snacks to eat on and then someone honked and yelled "asshole" and it was disturbing.as fuck. luckily i now remember the idea again. maybe i shouldnt live here or kill myaelf tho. people are just way too loud and aggressive... they need to chill and relax more

dunno where to go tho maybe netherlands??? can u go there by airplane? i watxhed a film called "cypher" nd there they put a gas in the airplane to make veryone sleep and its all an illusion lol hope that happens. gas chamber airplanes what an amazing idea hahaha lol, well. switzerland seems good too i like both languages they have that achhhh sound (g in dutch, k in switzerdytsch) i need more of that in my life...

chchchchchchcjchhhhggggggkkkgkgkgkggkgkgkgkkfkfkgkgkgkgkgkkgkgkgkgkgkgkgkgkgkgkkgkgkgkgk

cars are OK, sometimes they look really cute or attraxtive and sometimes they have nice numberplates that u can read

1 hour ago, xox said:

another VW

is the VW connected or do the letters have a space between them on the logo?

16 minutes ago, diatoms said:

Extremely good question!
Well…it’s actually dubious! ? ; no one knows fo sho

Edited by xox

2 hours ago, Shimon_Shimon said:

1 minute ago, chenGOD said:

Too obvious?

yes

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I drive one of these. The Cizeta-Moroder V16T, now known as just the Cizeta V16T, is an Italian sports car (built from 1991 to 1995) created by automotive engineer Claudio Zampolli in a joint venture with music composer Giorgio Moroder and designed by the famed Marcello Gandini. It was the only product of the Cizeta company. It was developed by a group of ex-Lamborghiniemployees and initially introduced in 1988.
NBD. 

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by J3FF3R00
  • Burger 1

6 minutes ago, xox said:
23 minutes ago, diatoms said:

Extremely good question!
Well…it’s actually dubious! ? ; no one knows fo sho

Ha:)

29 minutes ago, diatoms said:

yes

I should have read the thread before posting.

I'll try again:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Best thing about cars are crashes (I should know).

Here, Richard Hammond’s fear is tangible in the build up. You know he’s going to lose control, it’s when not if (the rest of the vid is unnecessary Clarkson poncing filler) 

One day he’ll die in a quality fireball.

if you think about it, cars are probably the #1 thing that have fucked up this planet's environment immensely. all the roads laid down that ripped up the earth, all the oil drilled out of this planet to turn into fuel for them. all the pollution that has come because of them. all the sprawl thanks to them. cars are evil I tell you, evil. they should be banned from this planet. 

but yeah, I have them. I can't go anywhere without relying on them. I dunno what else to do tho. I'm not rich enough to live in the city centre area and walk/bike everywhere.

• Like 4

I never bothered with learning to drive. I can see the appeal, freedom of travel, self-sufficiency... I never saw the point for me. Living in a big city makes it a moot point. I'd probably bother if I can escape London, and live somewhere out in the sticks. 

I'd love to see cars from banned from central London, I don't need access to Dixons. 

1 hour ago, Joyrex said:

Pollution from power plants to generate electricity has caused more damage than cars have

Spoken like someone who has numbers to back this up.

(Not doubting you, just curious)