IGNORED

AE Live 2023

Iwanttobefree

On 9/22/2023 at 10:52 AM, Mattthegoone said:

Robert Hood and Mark Flash from UR playing after the Ae Dublin gig, has anyone seen them recently? Fuck it in for a penny in for a pound, I hope they are playing X101 rather than Knights Of The Jaguar 2023 remixes

Robert Hood 🫡

I have a ticket for sale for the Dublin gig. my flight got cancelled and then my friend had an extra ticket for krakow so I am going to that instead. hit me up if you'd like to buy it. cheers

just saw ae in poland: non stop beat mania. loved it! they played tt1pd with what seemed like si00 overlayed on top of it for a minute before the drop. god the drop was so amazing.

i’ll upload some clips and recordings tomorrow if anyone is interested

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, natios said:

just saw ae in poland: non stop beat mania. loved it! they played tt1pd with what seemed like si00 overlayed on top of it for a minute before the drop. god the drop was so amazing.

i’ll upload some clips and recordings tomorrow if anyone is interested

correction: c16 deep tread 😅

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, danshoebridge said:

Someone's put up the set here https://on.soundcloud.com/QNUpV

A bit surprised they've gone back to basically the same set from a year ago with what sounds like a few minor tweaks.

they opened the wrong project and just said fuck it, its too late

Edited by natios
  • Haha 10
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, danshoebridge said:

Someone's put up the set here https://on.soundcloud.com/QNUpV

A bit surprised they've gone back to basically the same set from a year ago with what sounds like a few minor tweaks.

yeh I was really hoping they’d mix things up a bit, esp since there’s a ton of superior alt material but eh. 3rd time same set, was a bit boring frankly. Still worth travelling to a city in the context of an ae gig, it’s becoming some sort of tradition

• Like 1

With OPN concert being april 9th in Paris too, I am considering a small period of vacations there to witness sam and bob farting in a pitch dark Trianon

Edit : also, it is beyond my understanding that promoters in southern France seem to never give a fuck about anything electronica related beside dubstep and house

Edited by Stock
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Stock said:

With OPN concert being april 9th in Paris too, I am considering a small period of vacations there to witness sam and bob farting in a pitch dark Trianon

Edit : also, it is beyond my understanding that promoters in southern France seem to never give a fuck about anything electronica related beside dubstep and house

Yeah I just noticed this too. I’ll be traveling from the south and bought the opn ticket as well

So fuck it. Only 1.5 hours away from Paris and I’ve never been to Rennes and only €25 door 

Looks like ae weekend for me