IGNORED

WAPP480

spunktronics

1 minute ago, Joyrex said:

I believe the Barcelona tracks are "venue exclusive" like prior concert whitelabels...

You are right, I would not even bother to own the vinyl if it was only ment for the concert people. 
I just hope it can get released for buying and download on bleep like with the 2 US techno tracks and the Field Day LP 

1 minute ago, silentvision said:

currently

1 minute ago, cern said:

You are right, I would not even bother to own the vinyl if it was only ment for the concert people. 
I just hope it can get released for buying and download on bleep like with the 2 US techno tracks and the Field Day LP 

I forget - did they ever make DFN and any of the other live whitelabels available via his store?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

I forget - did they ever make DFN and any of the other live whitelabels available via his store?

I bought London and Manchester when they were up on his store briefly. Not sure if the Houston one ever went up.

4 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

Well, I heard three EPs... might be one official EP (e.g., to the masses) and the other two are concert-exclusive whitelabels, which is unknown if they will end up being released via his digital storefront.

And that might not be all to come...

now another soundcloud dump, can you imagine that? :emotawesomepm9: birds tell me he's been collecting things for something alike.. tweet tweet

1 minute ago, DavieAddison said:

I bought London and Manchester when they were up on his store briefly. Not sure if the Houston one ever went up.

Yeah, I just checked and Houston is there.

1 minute ago, chronical said:

now another soundcloud dump, can you imagine that? :emotawesomepm9: birds tell me he's been collecting things for something alike.. tweet tweet

Hmmm. Your birds are louder than mine... I think if anything similar was done, it will be possibly in a more "commercial" vein this time...

4 minutes ago, DavieAddison said:

Don't think the Houston vinyl ever went up.

Just now, Velazquez said:

so sonar track will be available?

No clue! I know they pull stuff from the online store now and again, and there's still stuff that's not been put up for sale.

Just now, psn said:

Don't think the Houston vinyl ever went up.

It's there now: https://aphextwin.warp.net/release/128168-afx-houston-tx-121716-day-for-night

• Like 1

• Joyrex featured and pinned this topic
1 minute ago, Joyrex said:

Yeah, I just checked and Houston is there.

Hmmm. Your birds are louder than mine... I think if anything similar was done, it will be possibly in a more "commercial" vein this time...

I do enjoy a good bird's company but it's been a while, maybe the storks have some different news today. But yeah definitely not through SC again, that seemed like a mess for Warp, and it can be done better anyways, like with what we assumed the afx bleep store was for for a while

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chronical said:

I do enjoy a good bird's company but it's been a while, maybe the storks have some different news today. But yeah definitely not through SC again, that seemed like a mess for Warp, and it can be done better anyways, like with what we assumed the afx bleep store was for for a while

You are correct, sir.

• Like 1

What I can't understand is they've gone to great lengths producing this AR app, these 3d build Qr codes at the gigs, now these Qr code posters in cities and record shops across continents and then they appear to be leaking info thru johnny whose friend works in warp on reddit - why aren't they doing it thru the qr codes and the app? It's fucking gas carry on altogether 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mattthegoone said:

why do your posts have this much space

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Farnsworth 1