IGNORED

WAPP480

spunktronics

5 hours ago, J3FF3R00 said:

Man. All of the new tracks are so good. 
My favorite moment of this video is between 14:49-16:49. So deep. 

My fav is not in this video, it's this one from best kept secret

99,99999% sure it's new aphex twin

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

There’s already 2 new tracks out, with more announced. 

i'm looking through this thread trying to find these. where, exactly, can i go to hear there tracks? are you talking about the 10" that came out, and is that available to buy digitally?

we're gonna need individual sticky threads for each actual release that becomes available. iirc people missed out some serious shit when SIGN/PLUS by Autechre came out in 2020, because everyone relied on a huge 100+ page thread which you had to constantly check and navigate.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Dragon said:

i'm looking through this thread trying to find these. where, exactly, can i go to hear there tracks? are you talking about the 10" that came out, and is that available to buy digitally?

we're gonna need individual sticky threads for each actual release that becomes available. iirc people missed out some serious shit when SIGN/PLUS by Autechre came out in 2020, because everyone relied on a huge 100+ page thread which you had to constantly check and navigate.

Sorry that’s my mistake in how I worded it, I didn’t mean they’re out out, just that they’re being released imminently and thus, we’re getting more than 2 tracks (the poster I was responding to was saying we’ll only get 2 trax n then richard would buzz off).

Poor choice of wording on my part.

Just now, milkface said:

Apologies should've trawled through every thread before posting

Sorry I been lame.. But yeah that photo was like spammed in all the Aphex-Related group on social media. 

I think It's fun to see him get along with other artists

12 minutes ago, milkface said:

I assume the answer is yes, but has anyone in this thread mentioned RDJ being photographed with Arca on her instagram?

Arca meets Aphex? : r/aphextwin

i got it framed and put it in my toilet room. Its like they are mischievously watching me take a shit.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, cern said:

Sorry I been lame.. But yeah that photo was like spammed in all the Aphex-Related group on social media. 

I think It's fun to see him get along with other artists

Nah I'm the idiot lol I didn't realise how old the picture was my friend showed it to me earlier today I didn't realise it wasn't that new - but I agree I have no clue how he let her take the picture hahaha

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ivan Ooze said:

My fav is not in this video, it's this one from best kept secret

99,99999% sure it's new aphex twin

He also dropped it in Stockholm!  Went hard. (timestamped below)

• Like 2

17 hours ago, J3FF3R00 said:

Man. All of the new tracks are so good. 
My favorite moment of this video is between 14:49-16:49. So deep. 

Reminds me a bit of the music from that Siberia level on Timesplitters 2. First level if you have played it. And Squarepusher's Tundra.

Edited by Brisbot

11 hours ago, Dragon said:

navigating and enjoying those threads are at the heart of watmm, come on

My anger and fury about trying to keep up with the Tonorrows Harvest release almost ruined my marriage. Wouldn’t have it any other way. Put your big boy pants on and deal with new music from the head honcho. 

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jules said:

Put your big boy pants on and deal with new music from the head honcho. 

Flol ? 

I guess I better find those pants ?

Edited by beerwolf
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, psn said:

tumblr_o04byb5xP91rifmffo1_1280.thumb.jpg.706a635021744d503f4574e44bac39d2.jpg

Love that picture. You have to be a bonafide unique legend to get away with wearing them. Of which the man most definitely was.

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Dragon said:

I fully agree, I don't think it's a matter of wearing the right pants, but rather of just getting older sadly !