IGNORED

WAPP480

spunktronics

1 minute ago, Mattthegoone said:

What I can't understand is they've gone to great lengths producing this AR app, these 3d build Qr codes at the gigs, now these Qr code posters in cities and record shops across continents and then they appear to be leaking info thru johnny whose friend works in warp on reddit - why aren't they doing it thru the qr codes and the app? It's fucking gas carry on altogether 

From what I've seen this is just the beginning of a large project and with this new EP/Single it's going to insinuate hype for a larger release. I've heard from a staff member at KALKUL themselves that this is just the beginning of something. For the validity of that poster, I don't necessarily believe them, I feel like they are just adding onto stuff we already have figured out. Either way don't let it spoil you from the music that will be coming. 

• Like 1

strange text posted on a twitter with 11 followers. who even found this? when you do some kind of computer stuff the text becomes a link. link sends you to reddit where a guy just posts WAPP480. is this a catalog number? warp pls. some guy from warp leaks another link. it's a download to an application. if you create a blank excel doc and name it RCHRD.exe the app converts this to another link that says "JUNE 21 2023." you have to wake up at 8:03am on June 20 and that becomes a link. it's an mp3. it's 4 seconds long. just a bunch of noise. if you open it in a spectrum analyzer it's richard's face. is this windowlicker 2? is this the famous unreleased HOUSTON TRACK? is this the unreleased BARCELONA track? is this a single track or an EP? someone posts from warp a possible tracklist: 1. BUCHLA_mix 2. ORBAN 988e03820s00sss 3. Bunny 3 4. 6.15.1.2.55.2. totally unclear if this is anything. is this music? new release immanent? someone's mom got a message on her answering machine that sounded like richard. her son posted it on youtube in mp1 format. hard to hear. sounds like he's saying "EEE PEEEE"

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 13
  • Burger 1

8 minutes ago, Alcofribas said:

strange text posted on a twitter with 11 followers. who even found this? when you do some kind of computer stuff the text becomes a link. link sends you to reddit where a guy just posts WAPP480. is this a catalog number? warp pls. some guy from warp leaks another link. it's a download to an application. if you create a blank excel doc and name it RCHRD.exe the app converts this to another link that says "JUNE 21 2023." you have to wake up at 8:03am on June 20 and that becomes a link. it's an mp3. it's 4 seconds long. just a bunch of noise. if you open it in a spectrum analyzer it's richard's face. is this windowlicker 2? is this the famous unreleased HOUSTON TRACK? is this the unreleased BARCELONA track? is this a single track or an EP? someone posts from warp a possible tracklist: 1. BUCHLA_mix 2. ORBAN 988e03820s00sss 3. Bunny 3 4. 6.15.1.2.55.2. totally unclear if this is anything. is this music? new release immanent? someone's mom got a message on her answering machine that sounded like richard. her son posted it on youtube in mp1 format. hard to hear. sounds like he's saying "EEE PEEEE"

BOC could do something similar like orienteering (running around the countryside with an ordnance survey map and a compass)

Edited by beerwolf

6 minutes ago, Alcofribas said:

i remember this story.

Awesome new afx and hearing those cowbells get's me high hope for that live banger to be released 2.

At least 10 new tracks on warp and some store or soundcloud bonus from rich is what i'm thinking ?

• Like 1

So 4 tracks EP incoming, I don't think it will lead to a fully fledged LP, Collapse had similar scale advertising and yet it was an EP. Anyway I'm very excited, can't listen to the title track right now but pretty sure it will blow my mind !

• Like 3

Why isn't in on Warp yet? Its the fuckin 21st, jackassin around

I don't know why that space is appearing there's some formatting glitch using my android phone, only on this site, seems to be worse if I try to quote another person