IGNORED

WAPP480

spunktronics

There were some kind of exclusive vinyls when he played in USA right? Analog Rytm Techno.. 

Did those track went up official later on or what? I can't remember.. 

another update 

IMG_0200.jpeg

5 minutes ago, cern said:

There were some kind of exclusive vinyls when he played in USA right? Analog Rytm Techno.. 

Did those track went up official later on or what? I can't remember.. 

yes 

the delay is cuz richard keeps trying to get my go-ahead before he puts a track on the album, its starting to get annoying, hes always DMing me "what about this one?" "is this one good?" i just say "yes brother, its great" and he says thanks, ill let you guys know when the LP is ready

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

What's peoples favs so far? (I know it was already posted but too lazy to find it again.)

I think he will be releasing an analord 2. Not necessarily with that name, but seems he's really stripped things back to analord style

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, cern said:

Yes please Analord style and little bit Tuss vibes :aphexsign:

I hope for a mixed bag tbh. Ambient bits, acid fuckery, and collapse style bombastic bits. I’m sure micro tubing abundance based on what I’ve heard already. 

• Like 2

Jesus. I’m so beyond hyped for anything and everything at this point. There’s so much new shit staring us down right now that it’s likely we could be getting more than an LP’s worth of stuff. I remember the Analord days and how it was almost difficult to listen and familiarize yourself with the new release before another one dropped. I don’t exactly have the money to buy a ton of new releases right now but I’ll start selling shit to get it if he does that again. 
The only thing that makes me a little sad is that he is also sitting on so much unreleased stuff from prior to this batch of shows and knowing him, there’s a chance a some of the stuff from the huge pile won’t be released. 
I want it all. 

Side note: I literally can’t imagine being someone who uses this board seeing/reading all the news and not being excited as fuck about what is coming :emotawesomepm9:

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, J3FF3R00 said:

Jesus. I’m so beyond hyped for anything and everything at this point. There’s so much new shit staring us down right now that it’s likely we could be getting more than an LP’s worth of stuff. I remember the Analord days and how it was almost difficult to listen and familiarize yourself with the new release before another one dropped. I don’t exactly have the money to buy a ton of new releases right now but I’ll start selling shit to get it if he does that again. 
The only thing that makes me a little sad is that he is also sitting on so much unreleased stuff from prior to this batch of shows and knowing him, there’s a chance a some of the stuff from the huge pile won’t be released. 
I want it all. 

Side note: I literally can’t imagine being someone who uses this board seeing/reading all the news and not being excited as fuck about what is coming :emotawesomepm9:

I am so incredibly pumped honestly and as usual this seems to be happening at a huge transition point in my life. 

All the good seems to come in waves like this for me, concurrently.

Edited by Hugh Mughnus
  • Like 3
  • Burger 1

5 minutes ago, endera3rd said:

everyone relax he’s going to drop two tracks then fart off for a few more years 

There’s already 2 new tracks out, with more announced. 

6 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

EP then?

Or this will be the single for an upcoming LP?

i feel an lp

tuss collapse syro ++

edit: actually, no. ep

Edited by trying to be less rude
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

Whatever it is, I don't think it'll be particularly long/big. I mean collapse and Syro had  good bit of buildup beforehand.

Edited by Brisbot

7 hours ago, Brisbot said:

What's peoples favs so far?

Man. All of the new tracks are so good. 
My favorite moment of this video is between 14:49-16:49. So deep. 

• Like 1

Could people get the actual WAP483 vinyl with them from the merch stand at Sonar, or will everyone have to wait for it to be shipped to their mailbox?

21 minutes ago, psn said:

Could people get the actual WAP483 vinyl with them from the merch stand at Sonar, or will everyone have to wait for it to be shipped to their mailbox?

Just a card with a code to order it from afxstore

• Thanks 1