IGNORED

WAPP480

spunktronics

The 3 other tracks are pretty short at least compared to the ones on Collapse EP. 

Better than nothing of course but I thought it would be little bit longer tracks.. Good tho is not just a single!! 

14minutes is like 10 playboi carti songs qnd half an autechre song. Another day in the life of an afx twin geezer ? susan made dinner

Jk totally dig blxxxbxxx

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, species8472 said:

it’s 14 minute ep. bleep will likely sell all the physical goodies tomorrow. the fun is now over. 

Call me an optimist but something and/or someone leads me to believe this is not the end of this marketing campaign. 

• Like 5

He uploaded the track official on Soundcloud but it is not available for my country. 

Why is it a buchla module on the cover? This doesn't sound like including any buchla at all 

Still haven’t listened to anything. The artwork is oddly satisfying to look at. But just to clarify a 4 track EP is in the chamber along with a Barcelona exclusivo vinyl with two other songs on it? If we’re getting hit with 6 new tracks right now my levels of merriment will increase substantially. 

4 hours ago, Ivan Ooze said:

14minutes is like 10 playboi carti songs qnd half an autechre song. Another day in the life of an afx twin geezer ? susan made dinner

Jk totally dig blxxxbxxx

Pitch bend looking lovely lads

1 hour ago, J3FF3R00 said:

https://on.soundcloud.com/EMFD6MWF5EjQgZjV7

Sorry. No embeds activated 

Nice track! And the track which it automatically played after - in my case a track by Bean "Skin" - might be different for the rest of you - is good as well. Fits in nicely with new afx tune. For a moment I assumed the other track of the new afx ep was uploaded as well. But it's a different artist altogether. There's so much good stuff out there...jeez. That bean track was from 2017. That's old. 

/fear of missing out

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hail Sagan said:

Still haven’t listened to anything. The artwork is oddly satisfying to look at. But just to clarify a 4 track EP is in the chamber along with a Barcelona exclusivo vinyl with two other songs on it? If we’re getting hit with 6 new tracks right now my levels of merriment will increase substantially. 

I would bet on there being a vinyl for Field Day too. Let's hope!