2 hours ago, fairuzosman said:

See you thereeeeeeeeeee

Incredibly warm day in Paris today, it’s a SIGN

A temperature of PLUS 26 degrees if I'm not mistaken

• Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 6

12 minutes ago, ignatius said:

52csb0436vsc1.png?width=647&auto=webp&s=

nice! the bootleg someone here shared is pretty strong, good recording but i know there's a ton of detail missing...probably won't listen again so as not to sour my memory on it. set flows well, has a bit more separation and playfullness, some more pounding parts and really amps up hard af in areas. def looking forward to them releasing it eventually, some of the new/heavy bits sound fucking tasty in that bootleg (thanks again to whoever that was that posted, great recording!)

• Like 1

Starting to get bored of that long beat with the scratching thing and then that track Sean streamed from his system and uploaded. 

"oh here is the scratching thing again: heard on early Gescom leaks, mentioned in AMA, uploaded in a video recording, heard in Barbican -2022 (set released already) and then heard from all other sets the last 2 years. 

But sure would love to hear that Australian set 

• Big Brain 1

54 minutes ago, ignatius said:

52csb0436vsc1.png?width=647&auto=webp&s=

Oh my Lord, I predicted this would happen not long ago... :catface:

To the Dutch bootleggin' gabbers; bring it!!!

On 4/5/2024 at 11:55 PM, ignatius said:

and there be merch

bfmu3mgo6msc1.jpg?width=320&crop=smart&adjnn3mgo6msc1.jpg?width=320&crop=smart&a

Finally a merch with some decent graphic on it.. Hope it will be out in the Ae store! 

2 hours ago, cern said:

Starting to get bored of that long beat with the scratching thing and then that track Sean streamed from his system and uploaded. 

idk.. it sounds pretty fucking dope and fleshed out more here... pretty epic.. it's just better every time i've heard it.. this is sick

edit: yeah. this set is so good. the things they've added and filled out and fleshed out and just done the thing they do with.. are unreal good. all the way to the highspeed freakout at the end.. just so good. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

This shit was wild !!! Bombastic beats that goes from hip hop to gabber, this is the set I’ve been dreaming of since I watched those Quaristice live vids 14 years ago, some of their best music IMHO. And thanks @Stock for the beer :beer:

• Like 7

Yeah they had no chill and went full berserk. A very gonky set, or, as we say in France, gonkesque.

De nada @d-a-m-o pleasure is mine 🙂

• Like 4

I’m glad the weekly two hour gym bike I’ve been doing all year is proving its worth 

kept dancing all the way from first min to… uhm, 90???? Made some new friends as well because apparently i ‘got so into in and kept dancing all the way so can we be friends?’

ae I love you so much 

• Like 6

Came back in front of le Trianon after a while, saw a band in front of their tour bus... Turns out it wasn't Sam and Bob but the Sunn O))) guys who were playing in the same street smh smh

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The hip hop section of the Paris set was fantastic, next level shit for real, Japanese mechas throwing a block party and breakdancing type of shit, ae 4 life.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, d-a-m-o said:

The hip hop section of the Paris set was fantastic, next level shit for real, Japanese mechas throwing a block party and breakdancing type of shit, ae 4 life.

I guess that like during the Brussels show, this part constituted almost the first 2 thirds of the live. It was slamming, before the final section which sent us into the multiverse, without the need of any pictures. My brain is still stuck on the walls of AB, while my legs never moved so much at a gig from them.

• Like 8

I think Paris was more 1/3 hip-hop and 2/3 non stop uptempo slaughter. For real, four or five times during the show I thought "holy shit this is so intense, it's gotta be the end of the show" and then BAM! 5 or 6 more minutes of even wilder beats.

Can't wait for the 2024 soundboards release.

Sean thx, Rob thx

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Stock said:

four or five times during the show I thought "holy shit this is so intense, it's gotta be the end of the show" and then BAM! 

Ah ah this.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, ignatius said:

idk.. it sounds pretty fucking dope and fleshed out more here... pretty epic.. it's just better every time i've heard it.. this is sick

edit: yeah. this set is so good. the things they've added and filled out and fleshed out and just done the thing they do with.. are unreal good. all the way to the highspeed freakout at the end.. just so good. 

Is there a download link somewhere for this set? The Hague was awesome. Though I could not spot them on stage.  Just stared and tripped away at the speaker for one hour. 

15 hours ago, Stock said:

the Sunn O))) guys who were playing in the same street smh smh

There was a long queue going into Trianon and weirdly enough there’s so many guys wearing Sunn tees in the queue and  I was like eh I’m at the wrong gig, or are these guys at the wrong one 

so weird 

It was cool to see everyone repping their r&s, tresor, and other legit IDMz tees last night

• Like 2

Also, this fellow/chapess has quite a few ae live recordings shared on a Google Drive. It contains some that I hadn't heard before.

Currently up to The Hague for twentytwentyfour.

Edit: Paris added

Edit2: Rennes added

Edited by t yst r
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, t yst r said:

Also, this fellow/chapess has quite a few ae live recordings shared on a Google Drive. It contains some that I hadn't heard before.

Currently up to The Hague for twentytwentyfour.

Edit: Paris added

cheers! wowzers, hague sounds crisp af! ❤️

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, jaderpansen said:

cheers! wowzers, hague sounds crisp af! ❤️

Is there anything new in there that we haven’t heard? Or some better recording of a known set?