IGNORED

Autechre Live 2024

Neurodancer

A mate just moved to Brussels for work, so naturally 3 of us are coming over from the UK for the gig. It'd be rude not to, right?

• Like 4

fuck me. Ryoji Ikeda, Rrose and Autechre ?

edit: at Nuits Sonores I mean. Just grabbed my tickets for Ikeda and Rrose, and about to so too for the 'chre.

Edited by Nil
  • Like 3

Bought a Friday pass for the Rewire Festival to see Autechre. But I also had to buy an additional PLUS ticket of 5 euro's. I tried, but failed the first batch was sold out. Contacted the rewire ticket service (which was not easy to get the right person to answer my question 'when will be the 2nd batch available?'

I would get an email confirmation when the 2nd batch will be available. In the meantime checkin for weeks the site. And saw two changes occur. First it stated 2nd batch not for sale yet. Second statement changed to 'venue unknown'. And now I see 'at this moment not for sale'

It drives me nuts.

Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 09.23.08.png

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

^ Yeah their communication is pretty bad. Must be that they're making an effort to get more spots available. They'll definitely send an e-mail beforehand, so no need to worry yet. The e-mail will go out to all all Rewire festivalgoers though - so then would be a good time to start stressing out 🙂

I couldn't transfer my trip to Bali to a friend without losing more than € 1.000, so I won't make it to Domino in Brussels and Rewire in The Hague (first world problem but I'd love to see AE again with the friends I discovered them with). Incredibly happy with the Lyon date now! tnx sean&rob

Edited by eye
  • Thanks 1

On 2/9/2024 at 9:29 AM, Turbo Zwanengestuif said:

Bought a Friday pass for the Rewire Festival to see Autechre. But I also had to buy an additional PLUS ticket of 5 euro's. I tried, but failed the first batch was sold out. Contacted the rewire ticket service (which was not easy to get the right person to answer my question 'when will be the 2nd batch available?'

I would get an email confirmation when the 2nd batch will be available. In the meantime checkin for weeks the site. And saw two changes occur. First it stated 2nd batch not for sale yet. Second statement changed to 'venue unknown'. And now I see 'at this moment not for sale'

It drives me nuts.

Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 09.23.08.png

Friday!

The second batch of Plus Tickets will go on sale on Friday 16 February at 10:00 CET. For Autechre’s performance on Friday, 5 April, and Oneohtrix Point Never’s performance on Sunday, 7 April, a Plus Ticket for the price of €5 (including service and transaction costs) is required.

Edited by eye
  • Thanks 1

On 1/19/2024 at 10:33 AM, dr b0rk said:

hey what happened to forum.watmm.com anyways? apparently it happened - place is absolutely fucking dead lol.

It costs money to sign up a new account now.