IGNORED

Autechre Live 2024

Neurodancer

• 2 weeks later...

well folks , I was happy to go to  AE live on april 7th, had my ticket since a few month, but for a particular reason, I clearly can't make it.

...because, few weeks ago , I got tested THC-positive on a random police car control at 8.A.M while going to work,   .... come on cops, I did nothing wrong , just have a spliff the day before.....  well okay this could have happened  to me in the last twenty years , I know how this works here , but still.... ok I assume it , no worries, got my driving license suspended for 6 month , ok nevermind........ but  : now I have a tribunal appointment on april 8th at 8.A.M :facepalm:  

.... 350 km from the gig to here without a valid driving license, no friends going there, trains shedule don't match... so probably no ae live for me  ....

so, If someone is interested to get a ticket for 7th april (Rennes - France  ,  sold-out  ).....  I could re-sale mine. 

cheers.

Edited by neurone
  • Sad 9

27 minutes ago, neurone said:

well folks , I was happy to go to  AE live on april 7th, had my ticket since a few month, but for a particular reason, I clearly can't make it.

...because, few weeks ago , I got tested THC-positive on a random police car control at 8.A.M while going to work,   .... come on cops, I did nothing wrong , just have a spliff the day before.....  well okay this could have happened  to me in the last twenty years , I know how this works here , but still.... ok I assume it , no worries, got my driving license suspended for 6 month , ok nevermind........ but  : now I have a tribunal appointment on april 8th at 8.A.M :facepalm:  

.... 350 km from the gig to here without a valid driving license, no friends going there, trains shedule don't match... so probably no ae live for me  ....

so, If someone is interested to get a ticket for 7th april (Rennes - France  ,  sold-out  ).....  I could re-sale mine. 

cheers.

Ce pays bordel…

• Like 1

On 1/16/2024 at 12:04 PM, dr b0rk said:

new gig in Austria, donaufestival around April 26

https://www.donaufestival.at/de/Programm

I was all set to go, but now I'm really debating if I should - SØS Gunver Ryberg, Evian Christ and Dopplereffekt all play on different days (of course!), so I'd have to pay for a full day ticket only to see the brothers (there's nothing else of interest on the lineup) plus the four-hour drive one way, the hotel and so on ... Maybe I'm just getting old, lol.
But damn, all of the above on one day would've made for a sweet little mini festival.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, IDEM said:

I was all set to go, but now I'm really debating if I should - SØS Gunver Ryberg, Evian Christ and Dopplereffekt all play on different days (of course!), so I'd have to pay for a full day ticket only to see the brothers (there's nothing else of interest on the lineup) plus the four-hour drive one way, the hotel and so on ... Maybe I'm just getting old, lol.
But damn, all of the above on one day would've made for a sweet little mini festival.

I just grabbed the day pass, got an even longer drive ahead of me (6-7hrs, I live on the exact opposite end of the country). The rest of the lineup (apart from AE and Dopplereffekt maybe) doesn't do anything for me either. But whatever, it's been 8 (!) years since I last saw them, I'm really stoked for the gig!

• Like 3

On 3/1/2024 at 2:43 AM, neurone said:

cheers.

I’ve got both tickets for Paris and Rennes and most likely I won’t be able to make it for the Rennes show as well 

That said… still looking for 2 Paris tickets for my friends who are suddenly available on the 6th 

• Like 1

Also, Copenhagen added. 6th October. Tickets on sale from tomorrow, 10AM. Instabuy!! I'll be seeing them twice in one year🥰

Edited by BlockUser
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, BlockUser said:

Also, Copenhagen added. 6th October. Tickets on sale from tomorrow, 10AM. Instabuy!! I'll be seeing them twice in one year🥰

I will be as well.. Hague trip and tix booked a while back, and just secured Stockholm too! 🙂

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, logakght said:

They will never come to Mexico... Kind of mystic Aphex did tho...

they should go though. mexico city amazing place for all the things. i remember Mutek Mexico went to Tijuana and it was awesome. also, Pansonic played TJ and didn't play san diego which was awesome to do i think. back then san diego had a scene but TJ was way cooler outside of the tourist area. the arts/culture available there is deep and amazing. amazing people. lot's of young people doing stuff. but i haven't been in 20 years. i know it's different now. i went to some great shows there and usually had a great time. 

33 minutes ago, BlockUser said:

Absolutely no dates for Germany.. What's going on there?

oops. meant to quote the north america quote but whatever.. you get it. 

sean said on mastodon that they were starting to "have discussions". he asked WTF was america like right now and people chimed in. someone asked "are you making plans for USA tour?" and he said (paraphrasing)  "i wouldn't call them plans but discussions are starting to happen".  that was some months back. 

Edited by ignatius

Riga and Stockholm look tempting but I have to check closer to the date, if there are any tickets left then..