IGNORED

Autechre Live 2024

Neurodancer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, t yst r said:

Odd. It says €20 for me (that's about £17).

Same. €25 for WAV. Perhaps the offer was only valid yesterday, as part of their advent calender thingy? If so, I've slept on it.

12 hours ago, IDEM said:

Same. €25 for WAV. Perhaps the offer was only valid yesterday, as part of their advent calender thingy? If so, I've slept on it.

Nope it was just a Bleep pricing fuckup.  It was up for an hour or so before someone realized they'd put the individual price up for the whole set. A few lucky punters got in before they realized I think.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

why do i feel anxious about Ae shows in far away places selling out? like i missed my chance to get a ticket to something i couldn't even go to... or is it because i'm going to continuously hit refresh on their site when/if USA dates are announced?

WOW

for years I've been asking the MUTEK.MX guys to bring ae to Mexico, maybe 2024 could be the year

this year there was Plaid and Richard Devine at MUTEK.MX, so there could be some chances

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

yea I'm going with the bois. Another AE-coupled euro city tour. Springtime. Linz, Bratislava, Vienna....

hey what happened to forum.watmm.com anyways? apparently it happened - place is absolutely fucking dead lol.