IGNORED

Happy 25th anniversary, WATMM.

aencre

I was on the planet mu forum before that got shut down then braindance then here - watmm for seemed reason always seemed like the 4chan of idm to me 😉

On 7/28/2024 at 4:19 PM, Crazing said:

I was on the planet mu forum before that got shut down then braindance then here - watmm for seemed reason always seemed like the 4chan of idm to me 😉

beak is actually the 4chan of idm

• Big Brain 1

Happy belated birthday, watmm.  It's fucking ridiculous that I've been posting here for 20 years.  Passage of time - wtf.  2024 doesn't feel that different from 2004 tbh.  All seems like the same big monolithic era to me, but with more nazis.

*18 years, apparently.  I started making IDM adjacent music in '04.  Hard to separate these things in my memory.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova
  • Like 3

There is air, to breathe.
There are people, to talk to.
You can drink a root beer.
You can eat a turky sandwich.
There are pretty ladies every where.
There is a sun beam, coming through the window.

- Wallie Whale

On 8/6/2024 at 4:44 AM, Zephyr_Nova said:

Happy belated birthday, watmm.  It's fucking ridiculous that I've been posting here for 20 years.  Passage of time - wtf.  2024 doesn't feel that different from 2004 tbh.  All seems like the same big monolithic era to me, but with more nazis.

*18 years, apparently.  I started making IDM adjacent music in '04.  Hard to separate these things in my memory.

Same. 20 years ago for me as well…

• Like 2

happy birthday 💕

edit:

i'm here because of all the tuss nonsense, which was hilarious. fake afx and sp tracks also. and the memes. thank you all for the good times.

Edited by qnio
  • Like 3

happy birday... I was still in like high school or something when I entered here... like at 16... 30 now and I'm still here!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, beerwolf said:

Shame Mr Aphex Twin couldn't casually DJ for a mates 25th Anniversary 😉

Worry not, I got VSnares to play at the birthday party

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Burger 1

Can't believe I've been intermittently visiting this forum for about half my life. What the hell?

I remember I used to lurk before ever joining since I remember joining being some weird restricted thing. If I'm remembering wrong, disregard, but I think that was the case.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...