Fucking Hell. You know when you see an animal that is in so much pain or it's life is of such low quality that the best thing to do is to put it out of its misery? 

• Haha 1
Posted (edited)

Looking forward to the Austria and Turkey match. Has a classic written all over it. Hopefully it's on ITV with Neville, Keane, The Aussie Bloke and the other fella because for some reason I've developed a mild hatred for Lineker, Shearer and the other boring, smug, someone -or-other who decides to turn up. The difference between the two sets of commentators is stark.

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1

67% of the main refs in these 3 Euros quarters are from the Premier League because they are undoubtedly the world's best, I hope they ref the potential penalty shootout coming fairly and can spot infringements that regular football fans can see

Posted (edited)

Cool, Shearer is commentating and sounding like he is straining for a massive aggro shit on a Monday morning after one of my weekends.

Edited by beerwolf
  • Haha 1

Fair play to spain, france have wasted 8 trillion opportunities in this tournament lol maybe smashing the ball as hard as you can doesn't work 😮

• Like 1

BobDob's Mild Takes™:

The Kane pen was a weird one, my jury is still out on it.

Class striker clinical by Ollie, full propers due.

Iff England play the way they did in the first half, they have a half decent chance. Else could get ☠️ Should be a cracking final either way!

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

Definitely on Englands side I would say. Which makes a change.

I'm not saying the Netherlands would've won if the referee was more objective but it sucked to see anyway. it was pretty frustrating. England won the third anglo boer war

1 hour ago, beerwolf said:

Which makes a change.

Correct. Therefore, it was the best decision of the tournament. 

First time in ages I felt invested in an England game. They played some good football in the first half. 

Southgate made substitutions that impacted the game, who woulda thunk it?

Hopefully the Spaniards won't cheat as they usually do...

Spoiler

...by playing good football. 

• Sad 1

After watching Uruguay v. Colombia last night, European football is simply superior to watch.  These South Americans spent half the game rolling around on the ground like little bitches.

• Haha 4
19 hours ago, EdamAnchorman said:

France should've stuck to what they knew and failed to score any goals. There they go deviating from what got them here and it came back to bite them in the ass.

Most of it was Pogba's absence. Him and Mbappe played as a pair.

• Like 1