IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

yes. the ripple tank is highly useful for gaining an understanding of superposition and mostmore importantly, polar lobing. but one must care in back of mind how severely limited an 2d wavetank is - superposition is much more complex in 3d, nevermind 4d.

EASE does 3d balloons, so that is most recommended when the requirement is called for:

Hv3Al.png

i prefer this one due to the additional "knobs"

http://sciencedemons...=icb.page163979

and dont put baby in a corner and dont diffract around hawaii.

think about the polar lobes when mixing with respect to horizontally spaced drivers in the above 3d balloon. are you going to move more horiztontally left right at your desk or vertically up/down in your chair. are you traversing in and out of polar l obes?

studios with lots of daylight are so fucking appealing

Haha, I'm such a goth. I prefer to work in the dark. With my gear lit up, of course!

studios with lots of daylight are so fucking appealing

Haha, I'm such a goth. I prefer to work in the dark. With my gear lit up, of course!

me too mostly, as I wank around in the night, but I love bright daylight rooms too, dark rooms with small windows make me want to hang myself instantly.

jasondonervan, I see you're using a trackball mouse :) I'm currently using this one and as a child we always had a logitech with a thumb ball. I never want anything else.

I'll post a pic as soon as I've set up something again...

Guest jasondonervan

jasondonervan, I see you're using a trackball mouse :) I'm currently using this one and as a child we always had a logitech with a thumb ball. I never want anything else.

I'll post a pic as soon as I've set up something again...

Yep, I've been using trackies for years. I have a few of the Kensington model I use, for home and at the office. Most of my colleagues treat it like it's an alien artefact beamed in from another dimension - they're either too scared to touch it, or when they do they can barely figure out how to operate it! I've no idea why some folks struggle with them, I can zip around much quicker on a trackie than with a bog standard conventional mouse. The only concession is PC gaming, which is the only thing I'll use a regular mouse for. That aside - TRACKBALLER4LYFE

I also use a trackball... A thumb one. I was getting a lot of pain in my arm, and switched to the trackball, and have had no problems ever since.

I get the same, noone ever figures out how this ball is supposed to move the cursor. Luckily my laptop's got a trackpad (hehe).

Found this on the Doepfer site:

controller_example_casebolt_1.JPG

Edited by th555

Oh man, how come nobody's posted Real World Studios yet?

l.jpg

mi7.jpg

l.jpg

Yup, very pretty. That view is ridiculous. I'd probably get distracted though!

Guest JJSee

tumblr_m1f1x7XlDU1r8l9zfo1_500.jpg

This was my "studio" before I moved and upgraded to an 8-foot folding table and a 3'x5' tapestry of a unicorn.

I just realized I stopped making music around the same time I stopped using a trackball. I must buy a new one.