IGNORED

OMG My Mate

Guest Mandow

Guest Mandow

We were having a discussion about Aphex Twin.

He dislikes aphex twin, bearing the fact he hasn't heard much of his music...mainly cuz he prefers death metal and metal and all that stuff.

I dont mind it, but I do love electronic.

I dont like some of his albums though, like donkey rhubarb, or Ventolin. but some i cant get my hands on, like SAW Vol. 1 or any Analogue Bubblebath (i have AB3.1)

That's because it's basically metal in a way lol

I also have a mate exactly like this, he left the room when Aphex Twin's show was finally commencing oh my lol.

i respect kids these days who can get into aphex twin. it was much easier back in the early-mid 90s when it was shit hot and you felt like you were part of a revolution. now it's just like discovering some stuff in your dad's attic, which isn't all that cool. it actually takes genuinely good, mature taste.

anyway, fuck your prick mate dude

i've noticed that metalheads are the most close-minded people when it comes to music that is not metal. they really believe it when they say 'metal is at its shittiest the best'.

Guest dildo

not at all azatoth.

on the contrary,metal people,often,are interested in evoluted electronic music genres.

beside that

i would not have a discussion about aphex with someone that i know that dislikes his music,on what basis then?

because "the fact he hasn't heard much of his music"

so,please Mandow:

boc subforum is that way :arrow:

Guest dildo

you will find 'em :heart:

me,for example,in my ten age i was huge fan of Megadeth,Sepultura,Slayer etc..

Richard Devine,Snares,Otto von Schirach,they all were "metal" influenced.

not at all azatoth.

on the contrary,metal people,often,are interested in evoluted electronic music genres.

not in my experience, sadly.

Guest goodwillsidis

in my town, there's a lot of miniature indie rockers that have keyboards, making electro-y music all day long but dudes dont really know jack about aphex, autechre, and definitely not anything more obscure than that... would rather be checking out some "band" that has like 4 skinny guys and one of em wears a scarf I think.

BUT the black metal dudes, they know all about the real deal. they blast pan sonic and plastikman out the truck.

i fail the relation between plastikman and black metal. pan sonic i sorta can understand.

and mandow, stop being a silly afx fanboy and check out some other stuff, you're missing alot.

We were having a discussion about Aphex Twin. He dislikes aphex twin, bearing the fact he hasn't heard much of his music...mainly cuz he prefers death metal and metal and all that stuff.

I dont mind it, but I do love electronic. I dont like some of his albums though, like donkey rhubarb, or Ventolin. but some i cant get my hands on, like SAW Vol. 1 or any Analogue Bubblebath (i have AB3.1)

That's a lovely story, well done you.

dildo, may i just say i have never heard any BoC, im aphex all the way baby....oh and squarepusher

This however is not a lovely story. It lacks a coherent structure, and the characters are a little poorly defined. Must try harder.

We were having a discussion about Aphex Twin.

He dislikes aphex twin, bearing the fact he hasn't heard much of his music...mainly cuz he prefers death metal and metal and all that stuff.

I dont mind it, but I do love electronic.

I dont like some of his albums though, like donkey rhubarb, or Ventolin. but some i cant get my hands on, like SAW Vol. 1 or any Analogue Bubblebath (i have AB3.1)

OMG

Archived