IGNORED

Autechre T-Shirt Giveaway Spectacular Extravaganza

Guest cyphersum

Guest cyphersum
not really... but i have an idea on who should get it.

not a specific poster just a demographic.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually don't want one because I doubt it'd fit me (or my pot belly anyway), but this is rather a nice gesture. Maybe needs some Fred bracketology to decide the winner.

Guest cyphersum
can you post pics? i'd like to see the gray one too

Here you go... a composite photo at that.

btw, i stand 5' 9".

Guest cyphersum
LOL, you even assumed the standard Ae pose and expression :laughing:

Don't count me though--no way in hell they'd fit

pure electronic music School of Etiquette right there!

I flew over to see them play in the warehouse project in manchester in 2006, and 2 minutes before they started their set I went off to take a piss....the queues for the prefab toilets were a mile long, so i snook in to an alcove where i thought no one could see me....when i came out afterwards the security guards grabbed me and turfed me out. I begged and grovelled and pleaded with the police outside to let me back in, but no dice. So i walked around outside the front and saw some fences with thorns and bushes behind them, pulled myself up and over and landed right in the thick of the bushes. I thought to myself "surely there must be a way in behind all of this", so i forced my way through pure thorns and jagged branches for about 70ft, only to reach a dead end. Which meant i had to turn around and do it all again. I managed to get back over the fence finally and headed around the back of the venue. I'm not gonna lie, i was almost in tears at this stage. I had been up since three in the morning, had been drinking for about 10 hours, had waited until 2 o' fucking clock to see AE, and then this had to happen!

The road beside the venue sloped up and around to the back, so i ran up and hopped over this wall and squeezed through barbed wire (no lie) and rusty fencing to get some footing on a ledge below. My clothes were torn to shreds by this stage. The drop under it was about 15 to 20 foot. I managed to shimmy along it like a crab as it sloped down to the back of the venue. The venue was a disused ale factory, so there was all sorts of machinery and distillation equipment crammed up against the back wall, so I monkeyed over all of this and land on the roof of the prefab toilets. I shouted to down to a lad and he helped me down, and then i ran like the jackhammers back in to the venue, only ten mins late in to the set. My friend found a rasta beanie which he gave to me to wear as a disguise for the rest of the night, and i scored the cute girl i had been chatting up before the whole fiasco began. Happy days!

205265152a2788267822b493412939l.jpg

That is how much I likes my autechre, i've since lost my untilted tour t-shirt and was too broke to afford one when i went to see them in london in march. Suffice to say i'd really dig that shirt!

I flew over to see them play in the warehouse project in manchester in 2006, and 2 minutes before they started their set I went off to take a piss....the queues for the prefab toilets were a mile long, so i snook in to an alcove where i thought no one could see me....when i came out afterwards the security guards grabbed me and turfed me out. I begged and grovelled and pleaded with the police outside to let me back in, but no dice. So i walked around outside the front and saw some fences with thorns and bushes behind them, pulled myself up and over and landed right in the thick of the bushes. I thought to myself "surely there must be a way in behind all of this", so i forced my way through pure thorns and jagged branches for about 70ft, only to reach a dead end. Which meant i had to turn around and do it all again. I managed to get back over the fence finally and headed around the back of the venue. I'm not gonna lie, i was almost in tears at this stage. I had been up since three in the morning, had been drinking for about 10 hours, had waited until 2 o' fucking clock to see AE, and then this had to happen!

The road beside the venue sloped up and around to the back, so i ran up and hopped over this wall and squeezed through barbed wire (no lie) and rusty fencing to get some footing on a ledge below. My clothes were torn to shreds by this stage. The drop under it was about 15 to 20 foot. I managed to shimmy along it like a crab as it sloped down to the back of the venue. The venue was a disused ale factory, so there was all sorts of machinery and distillation equipment crammed up against the back wall, so I monkeyed over all of this and land on the roof of the prefab toilets. I shouted to down to a lad and he helped me down, and then i ran like the jackhammers back in to the venue, only ten mins late in to the set. My friend found a rasta beanie which he gave to me to wear as a disguise for the rest of the night, and i scored the cute girl i had been chatting up before the whole fiasco began. Happy days!

That is how much I likes my autechre, i've since lost my untilted tour t-shirt and was too broke to afford one when i went to see them in london in march. Suffice to say i'd really dig that shirt!

Nice story, you are a true fan sir! Congrats on getting back into the show, nice job!!

<I wants an AE shirt...>

dedication

cool anecdote

you lucky bastard

they only hung me upthe right way the other day

i will pay postage costs :-)

thank you for thinking of this idea

its the first forum message where we are all being positive :-)

nice

SPD sent me a tee from the 2005 show and rook sent me one from the recent tour... more thought need to be put into the designing of AE tees... blue letters on black is rather boring... but i still wear them with pride!

Guest CATS

i was hoping for more of a design even with letters like the quarstice album cover. i think others will enjoy this shirt more than me so take me out of the raffle.

Archived