IGNORED

BURIAL is Aphex Twin alias?

Guest aphexvancouver

Guest aphexvancouver

"Help me dig up the real Burial"

(Article)

The Sun - London,UK

Conspiracy theories are rife as to who is behind the tunes, with producers NORMAN COOK and APHEX TWIN in the frame

Burial - Stairwell

Burial - Etched Headplate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS38JBh5gcw

Burial - Endorphin , visuals designed and created by

Chocie965

#14 - Most Discussed (Today) - Music - United Kingdom

#57 - Top Favorites (Today) - Music - United Kingdom

#13 - Top Rated (Today) - Music - United Kingdom

#81 - Top Rated (This Week) - Music - United Kingdom

"Help me dig up the real Burial"

(Article)

The Sun - London,UK

Conspiracy theories are rife as to who is behind the tunes, with producers NORMAN COOK and APHEX TWIN in the frame

Burial - Stairwell

Burial - Etched Headplate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS38JBh5gcw

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest analogue wings

Please let it be Norman Cook.

Everyone knows the Sugarbabes are Aphex Twin (the latex masks melted a bit in the sun)

Guest David R James

I really think burial is burial, the style is his own and sound absolutely nothing like RDJ. It really is brilliant music though.

Guest aphexvancouver

Oh, I know but this is taken out of todays news articles ( NME etc..)

It still funny when they cant figure out someone mysterious that it must be Aphex...

Oh yeah, definitely Norman Cook. It all makes sense now.

it really is fucking brilliant IMO.

I really think burial is burial, the style is his own and sound absolutely nothing like RDJ. It really is brilliant music though.

Guest David R James
Oh, I know but this is taken out of todays news articles ( NME etc..)

It still funny when they cant figure out someone mysterious that it must be Aphex...

Oh yeah, definitely Norman Cook. It all makes sense now.

it really is fucking brilliant IMO.

Absolutely i agree with that

And i think it was either nme or rolling stone, i think nme that gave Druqks a really shit review.

As much as I love Burial's music, it is still too simple to be AFX I think. I do approve of almost everything Burial does though, except for some of the tracks on the first album that have got nothing going it seems.

Guest David R James
As much as I love Burial's music, it is still too simple to be AFX I think. I do approve of almost everything Burial does though, except for some of the tracks on the first album that have got nothing going it seems.

Me 2, love the music but its not in the same league as RDJ. I mean its nme and the sun for god sake, they couldnt tell the difference between a boobie and AFX. If it was an indie celeb type then maybe.

Guest NitrousMcBread

Aphex Twin is Burial.

I have very strong evidence he's also John Wilson off "Go Fishing". And a section of the A428.

i could well believe it's richard. i love it when people say it "sounds nothing like aphex" as if he's going to make an anonymous pseudonym then, put trademark aphex beats and pads all over it... the whole "it's all made in soundforge with no sequencer" sounds very much like something aphex would say for a laugh. he's also played burial a few times in various sets....

Archived