IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

Cheap lager from Aldi. Thug life.

peasant ; ) 

​funny that this week while my nutsack was roasting and my throat has been parched like a lost desert coyote I've just been drinking ice cold cans of stella, don't want anything fancy and The Artois has been hitting the spot, I'd rather even have an Aldi lager over a fucking legendary ale sometimes tbh. I love going onto Rate Beer and reading up bad reviews of supposedly bad beers (Stella gets a 9 out of 100). Really? 9 out of 100 would be me drinking a pint of my own urine.

Anyway I'm drinking a pint of Damm Inedit. Its perfectly tasty and perfectly refreshing. I think this is on a 30 out of 100 on Rate Beer, but tastes fine to me. Might have a Duvel later to even up the score..

Edited by beerwolf

Had a well decent burger but forgot to take a picture. Life isn't worth living anymore.

simple cup of coffee with plenty of whole milk, no sugar

simple cup of coffee with a dash of almond milk, no sugar

I had a sip of a almond cocoa drink last night. It tasted like someone had shredded a newspaper into it.

PBR and pan-fried sweet potato

Really want to try cooking sweet potato wrapped in aluminum foil in a campfire this year. Haven't done it since my time in Japan.

• 1 month later...

a banana

a cup of black coffee with two scoops of hemp protein powder mixed into it

i'm experimenting to find the best pre-workout. so far taking 1/4th of a tab of acid or less on an empty stomach (with coffee) has proven to be the most effective, but also there have been times doing that where it rly amplified the disorienting sensations of the caffeine or the hunger & made it hard to focus on the workout

a Ladyboy's Man Cunt

it's the most exotic & delicious thing I've ever tasted! sweeter than the Indian mango, riper than the English plum, juicer than the Egyptian watermelon and rougher than the skin of a desert lizard!!! Fuck yeah