IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

a London Mule is even better.

also, caipirinha > mojito

Neither of those drinks have mint in them you utter tit.

and Dark and Stormy>London Mule.

a London mule does have mint in it (mint, lime, ginger beer, (maybe syrup, depending on the sweetness of the ginger beer), gin), you prat. also called a gin gin mule. and a caipirinha is still nicer than a mojito regardless of whether it has mint it, you gobshite.

a London mule does have mint in it (mint, lime, ginger beer, (maybe syrup, depending on the sweetness of the ginger beer), gin), you prat. also called a gin gin mule. and a caipirinha is still nicer than a mojito regardless of whether it has mint it, you gobshite.

A london mule is traditionally made with lime, ginger beer, and gin. No mint (perhaps as a garnish, whereas in a mojito it is a primary ingredient). I will however, wholeheartedly endorse a London Mule over a Moscow Mule. Also the gin gin mule has syrup, whereas the london mule doesn't.

The point, which seems to have flown wildly over your befuddled noggin, is that I was consuming a drink with mint, so why you're bringing up drinks with no mint in them is more than just a bit silly. Still, your delusion is understandable, given who you support.

Currently consuming:

maudite-350x438.gif

A chicken wrap and lots and lots and lots of water, paracetamol.

Entirely unrelated is the fact that last night I consumed an heroic amount of Belgian beers with hair raising abvs

Edited by hello spiral

A chicken wrap and lots and lots and lots of water, paracetamol.

Entirely unrelated is the fact that last night I consumed an heroic amount of Belgian beers with hair rasing abvs

Been missing beer a lot lately (been mostly dry for about two years cause it's better for my skin to not drink). Went with the wife to see Jack White last night and smelled beer the whole night. Don't think beer has ever smelled better...

Currently consuming: Tejava Iced tea with big ice cubes; some 'icelandic' yogurt.

Grilled monkfish with oven baked potatoes

Never had monkfish. Must try it one day. Probably very expensive here in the UK I reckon, if I went to a restaurant or gastropub and it was on the menu I'd have it.

Currently drinking coffee with almond milk as I've ran out of moo milk. It's not great tbh.

Guest Ovitus

Been eating allot of whole wheat pasta when I'm at home. I've been playing with different spice combinations. Indian herbs like Amchur, Asafetida, and Garam Masala with a dash of Carolina Reaper or Trinidad Scorpion pepper. Recently I've tried bay leaves which tastes like.. nothing. Maybe my tastes buds are desensitized or it's just really subtle on my palate. I like intense flavors.. spicy, sour, and savory.

Also. Tamari sauce is delicious on avocado. I could eat an avocado with soy sauce all day.

A london mule is traditionally made with lime, ginger beer, and gin. No mint (perhaps as a garnish, whereas in a mojito it is a primary ingredient). I will however, wholeheartedly endorse a London Mule over a Moscow Mule. Also the gin gin mule has syrup, whereas the london mule doesn't.

The point, which seems to have flown wildly over your befuddled noggin, is that I was consuming a drink with mint, so why you're bringing up drinks with no mint in them is more than just a bit silly. Still, your delusion is understandable, given who you support.

Actually what you might have noticed if you weren't such a simpleton, was that my Caipirinha post was separate to my Mojito reply, so it had nothing to do with the mint. They're similar enough cocktails, and the Caipirinha is nicer.

London Mule and Gin Gin Mule are basically interchangeable, I've seen each of them sold both ways, and if you google recipes you'll see them done both ways too. Cocktail recipes are never exact (e.g. a Whiskey Sour sometimes has egg white in it, sometimes it doesn't). I would only add syrup if the Ginger Beer/Ale used wasn't already very sweet.

You order a London mule if you want a less sweet gin gin mule.

No idea why it’s called London mule even, the gin gin mule was invented in nyc.

You order a London mule if you want a less sweet gin gin mule.

No idea why it’s called London mule even, the gin gin mule was invented in nyc.

London because Gin, Moscow because Vodka. The Moscow Mule was also invented in the US.