IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I'm waiting till I see gameplay to get excited about it but the trailer looks pretty wicked indeed

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what is this dragon age game?

should I buy it?

is it a fun waste of time, or just an average waste of time?

replaying MGS4, got right up to the place i quit before, which is the boss fight against laughing octopus...any tips/advice?

Guest southside jim

man i can't seem to get enough of MW:2. who else plays? What's your favorite set-up? I got with FAL + silencer + red-dot sight. Throw in some cold-blooded and ninja-pro, and you're set.

man i can't seem to get enough of MW:2. who else plays? What's your favorite set-up? I got with FAL + silencer + red-dot sight. Throw in some cold-blooded and ninja-pro, and you're set.

Oh shit dude, just got this 2 days ago and can't stop playing... I got the FAL w/ the holo sight and another upgrade (rocking bling pro) along with a Stinger as my secondary as my power setup.

I have the SCAR w/ the galss sight and FMJ and the auto shotty w/ red dot as my secondary for pounding the streets.

then I have a quick ass recon setup w/ akimbo p90's rocking ninja, cold blooded and marathon for streaking around!

Are you on PC or console?

This is cool, but you have to run it off a disc?

Guest southside jim

Oh shit dude, just got this 2 days ago and can't stop playing... I got the FAL w/ the holo sight and another upgrade (rocking bling pro) along with a Stinger as my secondary as my power setup.

I have the SCAR w/ the galss sight and FMJ and the auto shotty w/ red dot as my secondary for pounding the streets.

then I have a quick ass recon setup w/ akimbo p90's rocking ninja, cold blooded and marathon for streaking around!

I'm on PS3, what about you?

What are your killstreak rewards? Try this: set 5 kills for the predator missile, 6 kills for precision airstrike, and 7 kills for harrier. BUT, put on hardline, so it'll only take 4 kills for the predator. Once you get the predator, it's almost a guaranteed kill, so you'll almost 100% get the precision strike, and then hopefully you can get a kill with that to get you the harrier.

I'm on PS3, what about you?

What are your killstreak rewards? Try this: set 5 kills for the predator missile, 6 kills for precision airstrike, and 7 kills for harrier. BUT, put on hardline, so it'll only take 4 kills for the predator. Once you get the predator, it's almost a guaranteed kill, so you'll almost 100% get the precision strike, and then hopefully you can get a kill with that to get you the harrier.

I use hardline on my SCAR setup doing this type of thing, except I have UAV (2), then Predator (4), then Airstrike (5) cause i don't think I have any more killstreak rewards unlocked yet

edit: I'm on PC btw

Guest southside jim

that's a pretty solid set-up, man. i gotta try to start getting AC-130's. I haven't gotten one yet, but they fucking wreck shit.

that's a pretty solid set-up, man. i gotta try to start getting AC-130's. I haven't gotten one yet, but they fucking wreck shit.

Dude, the SCAR w/ stopping power + FMJ wrecks people through walls like you wouldn't believe! Hit them once when they show then keeping popping them when they hide for cover lol. I also love shooting down peoples UAV's, Heli's, and whatever else they try to throw up there!

got sick of mgs4, too bad I can't replay mgs2 on my ps3 I wish they would release a download on the psn. MW2 is addicting as fuck though, I suck compared to everyone i play against but it is still fun. The campaign was cool but kind of short and lame. Any reccomendations for a game with a long and awesome campaign for the ps3? I'm thinking about uncharted 2 or killzone 2 or fallout 3. Is dead space fun?

Uncharted 2 is essential dude. Infamous is really cheap and a fairly long player too.

I've never used FAL on MW2 and I'm lvl 50 2nd prestige (on ps3). I always use M16 with red dot sight, scavenger perk, stopping power, and commando. Use predator missile/harrier strike/pavelow for my killstreaks and usually if you do them right they all lead to the other with the inevitable kills. Just scrapped the missle for nuke though as I've been playing shit hot lately but still yet to use it. Got 2 kills off it and shot last night and raged :(

what is this dragon age game?

should I buy it?

is it a fun waste of time, or just an average waste of time?

It's Knights of the old Republic set in Middle Earth and it's fucking huge. Last night I sat down to play for an hour or so but the mission I was on went out of hands so I ended up playing for 4 hours instead.

got sick of mgs4, too bad I can't replay mgs2 on my ps3 I wish they would release a download on the psn. MW2 is addicting as fuck though, I suck compared to everyone i play against but it is still fun. The campaign was cool but kind of short and lame. Any reccomendations for a game with a long and awesome campaign for the ps3? I'm thinking about uncharted 2 or killzone 2 or fallout 3. Is dead space fun?

You can't go wrong with uncharted 2 and fallout 3. Dead Space is fun indeed, although I still haven't beaten it yet. Killzone 2 is awesome, but the single player campaign isn't as long as uncharted 2 or fallout 3 I hear.

I just beat Fallout 3, so now I'm gonna do all the side quests.

Killzone 2's single player is a good length - it's not one of those games you can go Ramboing in and expect to make it through - the AI is smart, and you'll be pinned down a LOT by their tactics.

Uncharted 2 is a decent length as well, and fun to play as the story plays out better than most big budget action/adventure movies (I'm looking at you, Kingdom of the Crystal Skull).

Fallout 3 (while I haven't played it) is more RPGish, so you're gonna spend time grinding your character, which makes it long no matter the narrative's length.

Fallout is hella long, but fun as hell, I loved Oblivion but this was a whole new level...it gets a little boring after a few hours though...i got to lvl 25, now im taking a break.

In Fallout 3 I finally found all the Vault-Tech bobble heads and killed all of the Super Mutant Behemoths. Couple gold trophies they is. Now, I'm off to Point Lookout at lvl 23. Still not bored with it yet. Got plenty of side quests to do still.

Archived