IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

About a week ago I completed the original Crash Bandicoot in under 2 hours and 3 minutes. That's with all the gems and everything. Man, I've been playing that game way too much over the years...

i don't know about crash bandicoot, but that's sort of like how i can beat all of super mario bros. 3 in 2 hours with 4 full rows of items and 99 lives. makes you feel good, sort of, right?

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, the first map pack for Modern Warfare 2 is $15? For 5 maps? Activision is really fucking it's fans, the game has made $3 billion so far, biggest launch in history, fired Infinity Ward heads sonthey don't have to pay royalties, holding royalties from other employees to keep them

from quitting, now fuck over the fans by squeezing way too much money out of them for way too little content. Seriously considering just switching to Bad Company 2 for good.

Arkham Asylum - LTTP too - man, what an AWESOME game. I'm about 75% through now and been seriously impressed by the overall level of polish. Best combat in a brawler I've played to date, solid storyline, difficulty is difficult but not unfair, and ramps up evenly.

Beyond that, everything about this game is just insanely well done, especially for a comic turned video game. I mean, that shouldn't be a caveat when considering such things, but, really, they did an awesome job covering a vast variety of sources, pacing, atmosphere. Reminiscent of Bioshock in some ways, Assassin's Creed in others, Metal Gear in other ways, but it's still a game all its own. The Scarecrow bits are carried off really well - surprisingly mind bending.

Maybe it was the somewhat mediocre expectations going in, but really totally blown away by the awesomeness. A+

Damn, the first map pack for Modern Warfare 2 is $15? For 5 maps? Activision is really fucking it's fans, the game has made $3 billion so far, biggest launch in history, fired Infinity Ward heads sonthey don't have to pay royalties, holding royalties from other employees to keep them

from quitting, now fuck over the fans by squeezing way too much money out of them for way too little content. Seriously considering just switching to Bad Company 2 for good.

everyone is freaking out about that but its really nothing different from what they have always done, usually its 3 maps for 800 points which is just as retarded.

everyone is freaking out about that but its really nothing different from what they have always done, usually its 3 maps for 800 points which is just as retarded.

Yeah, but considering the unparalleled success of MW2, and how much money it's made Activision, you'd think they'd stop taking the piss and actually GIVE back to the fans who made them #1 in FPSes.

God of War III , got it at a midnight release , i was up all night playing it ..

Most amazing adventure game i have ever played

You bastard... I have to wait until tomorrow before I pick this up!

Guest mafted

mutilating a bunch of demons and creatures ain't no adventure.. it's a good one, but Uncharted 2 is the fuckin adventure! most unbelievable game since HL2, imo.

mutilating a bunch of demons and creatures ain't no adventure.. it's a good one, but Uncharted 2 is the fuckin adventure! most unbelievable game since HL2, imo.

true.dat

Guest Lube Saibot

Just finished GoW collection. Hades is the worst fucking level in gaming history. :wtf:

Im playing GoW3 on the 23rd-25th and that's only on account of some connections i have with an importer. :cry: It'll probably be in stores here in April.

Uncharted 2 is a great game , but let me ask you something .. at what point in the game does Nathan Drake fights giant Poseidon ?

So I've heard GOWIII is about 9 hours of gameplay, rather shortish no, what is the replay value after that? Do they have some extras besides harder modes?

9 Hours + secrets = 12 hours

But it all depends in what kind of player you are , I am a very slow player , so 12 hours becomes 20 hours

Wii

Sega All Star Racing. unexpectedly enjoying it, especialy after unlocking OpaOpa

4/5

2-Opa-Opa,_profile.gif

I played Silent Hill Shaterd Memories for 5 hours without saving and turned off the console by misstake.

Counldn't manage to play it through again so i watched someone else do the rest on youtube.

2/5

Guest Pennywise

So I've heard GOWIII is about 9 hours of gameplay, rather shortish no, what is the replay value after that? Do they have some extras besides harder modes?

there are some games that need to be fairly short. God of War games always feel like the right sort of length. Resident evil 4 has the perfect game length and it's about 9 hours (or less, cant remember)

i played through Odin Sphere on my dusty ol' ps2 the other night.. i forgot how great that one is!

surprising watercolor design, lush creatures and enviroments, impressive animations too..

imgOdin%20Sphere3.jpg

imgOdin%20Sphere5.jpg

odin-sphere-ps2-ss1.jpg

oborop1.jpg

odin_sphere_425_screen.jpg

odin-sphere.485267.jpg

Odin-Sphere-1.jpg

they sure don't make em like that any more!

Guest futuregirlfriend

currently shoveling cow shit in fallout online. kinda boring.

Worth checking in the future even if it is just to fuck about? I kind of miss online games that aren't FPSs. I wonder if anyone here ever played Infantry before (or after) Sony bought it.

picked up Bad Company 2 for 360 on amazon today, $39.99 new. the multiplayer is like crack and i'm enjoying it more than MW2. anyone playing on XBL i haven't added to my friends list yet?

Archived