IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

I'm playing Monkey Island 2 right now, but Iain told me about The Dig and it sounds truly awesome. Put that shit on Xbox Arcade and I'll be all over it.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AcrossCanyons

playing through ocarina of time right now, started a couple of nights ago and i plan to play it through to the end (first time ever, never quite got right to the end by myself). going to stock up on food, beverages and marihuana and have a long ass session tonight!

careful, now. i played through it again this year and got tricked by the bloody water temple (managed to do fine the last couple of times) into fucking up my game.

will be a while before i try again.

yeah, water temple is always a bastard. played all day today and I've finished the forest temple (quite tricky since I often missed a key followed by forgetting where the door i needed to get through was... :facepalm: )

onto fire next.

Guest disparaissant

i love scumm games, the dig is top notch.

there's a scummvm port to wii, ive been playing monkey island 3 on and off for a while there.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

bought a couple more psn games.

flow very flowerish. not sure how much i'll play it

It's good for about 1-2 playthroughs, then gets boring unless you're fascinated by the concept of evolution.

pixeljunk racer better than i expected but not sure how much replay value it has

Did you get 2nd Lap (the expansion)? Replay isn't very high, unless you're going for gold on all the trials and/or Trophies.

yeah its the only one they had. (and if you already bought the original you got it free. pretty cool).

i turn the volume right down as the announcer is so annoying. MAX COMBO!

and yeah shooter2 looking forward to. i love same screen 2 player games. nothing better.

still working my way through monsters. i couldnt have been more wrong on first impressions of this game.

Just got sent this article on Soviet arcade games. Fantastic illustrations on the Turnip Strength Tester.

Nice, I saw a site very similar to that a while ago - I wonder if it was the same place but when they were just starting out: http://www.wired.com/gaming/hardware/multimedia/2007/06/gallery_soviet_games

EDIT: Erm, yeah it is - and the article is even linked in the first paragraph. I should maybe learn to read ...

Now that I got myself a new PC I've been playing some older games that didn't run on my last PC. Started playing Bioshock, but moved to Mass Effect which hooked me good, finished it and now I am currently playing the sequel. Finished the latest DLC, The Lair of the Shadow Broker, which was absolutely great. Love how cinematic the whole game is.

just got steam and bought dragon age. gonna start on it tonight. pretty stoked.. just wish there was multiplayer of some kind (we definitely need another neverwinter nights type multiplayer RPG..)

That would be nice.

I'm about 10 hours into Dragon Age. It's pretty cool so far.

After almost 50 hours of gameplay, I finally beat Dragon Quest IV. It was pretty good considering it was originally made so long ago. I'll be playing DQ V soon now.

My buddy just finished DQ IX, so I'm forcing him to play Final Fantasy VII. Everyone who is an RPG fan NEEDS to play that game.

ok with deadspace... what do i do? watch the film play the game and then watch the comics? or play the game then the film then the comics?

or the game the comics and the film....

i dont like the style of the film one bit, but if it ties me in with the DS story ill have to put up with it.

i have the game still un opend because i want to save it for a good time. and tonights the night maybe.

-

btw i never did complete alan wake it was just too tedious to even play it another second, so i sent it back (i rent games off the internet) with about 7 minutes left of the game.

I am playing through Fallout 3 again, to prepare myself for New Vegas. Also playing Lego Rock Band.

me too. i left my character just before the end of the main quest, then i installed operation anchorage, the pitt, and broken steel. finished off the main quest, np broken steel

also, amazing! - turns out psygnosis released a sentinel remake a couple of years back...

http://www.abandonware-paradise.org/abandonware-Sentinel_Returns-1332-fichedejeu.html\

which, if you install a glide wrapper like this...

http://www.zeus-software.com/downloads/nglide/d-1.html

runs perfectly under windows 7. it's just as creepy today as when i first played it.

Guest DNBJerk is for real life

The Fallout 3 DLC was so bad ass.

My newest character is strictly bad karma. I always played with good or neutral. There's like 42 different endings to the game, all based on your karma and quests you did and didn't finish. Amazing.

dead space is one of the best game ive ever played. it has all the anxiety of the bridge level in HL2, the playability of HL2 and scarier then any movie ive seen in YEARS! just a 500% AWESOME game in every department! and im only up to chapter 2!

just what i needed in times of filling my HL2 void.

Is Two Worlds II going to be good? Having read a couple of previews, I can't decide. Am bored of FF13 and could do with something to see me through until New Vegas

Archived