IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need a good RPG... Gothic 4 was like giving a Crack Head Equal and telling him to get high. Elder Scrolls series are the only good RPG's it seems. After playing them no RPG seems good except Fallout 3.

I need a good RPG... Gothic 4 was like giving a Crack Head Equal and telling him to get high. Elder Scrolls series are the only good RPG's it seems. After playing them no RPG seems good except Fallout 3.

Well Fallout: New Vegas comes out tomorrow.

i've played the first 3 missions of MOH, and i must say it's pretty shite so far, extremely generic, no alternative paths or anything anywhere, i.e. boring level design, crappy textures and so on. the only thing that managed to impress me was the sound, but that's it. the reason i've only played 3 missions though is that i encountered a bug that prevents me from going any further unless i replay the entire mission, which i couldn't be arsed to do.

least you'll be able to trade it in for black ops

Fucking sweet avatar, CMA - I too, am a Dead Space fan!

Yeah, MOH was a huge letdown - couldn't believe after all the hype it turned out so shitty. We were in the MP beta, and I was mildly impressed, but only because it uses BFBC2's FrostByte engine for the MP. Single player is made by a different developer (always a bad sign when two separate teams develop single and MP), and boy does it show.

anyone else getting Rock Band 3 for Xbox? looking for peeps to join my band.

*warning* my girlfriend is completely tone deaf :wtf:

Oct 26 in the US, and supports their gay keytar this time (just use your midi keyboard) and "Pro Mode" which requires the new Pro guitar that requires you to play note for note.

71cnvweyr3laa1500.jpg

True, you can use your own MIDI keyboard, *but* you have to buy their 40USD MIDI adapter :wtf:

Well Fallout: New Vegas comes out tomorrow.

Yeah looking forward to it

dead space - just got Z Baller achievement. but I'm a bit further then that. I found the escape pod and I'm trying to wait for the slow ass guy to turn up, while trying to defeat the invincible hive thing with no ammo. looks like a Benny Hill sketch running around.

Guest viscosity

New Vegas and have recently been getting into some interactive fiction. going through some of Brian Moriarty's Infocom games such as Trinity. it's all text based and you have to draw lots of maps but it's a typical adventure game otherwise with an inventory and puzzle solving. not a lucasarts adventure game though..you can die easily, then the game depicts the Charon ferryman and it's game over

also playing a bit of neogeo with teh Romz. Ninja Master's is fun but I wish there was still competition for these oldschool fighters. playing versus ai doesn't do much for me

dead space - just got Z Baller achievement. but I'm a bit further then that. I found the escape pod and I'm trying to wait for the slow ass guy to turn up, while trying to defeat the invincible hive thing with no ammo. looks like a Benny Hill sketch running around.

I'm assuming you're playing on 360, so these codes may come in handy for you:

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/deadspace/hints.html

going through some of Brian Moriarty's Infocom games such as Trinity. it's all text based and you have to draw lots of maps but it's a typical adventure game otherwise with an inventory and puzzle solving. not a lucasarts adventure game though..you can die easily, then the game depicts the Charon ferryman and it's game over

maaann, i used fucking love these. you should get corruption and HHGTTG next

Ooh.thanks.

Ooh.thanks.

I think I beat it with very little ammo or no ammo, just what was floating around, and using those barrels, but cant you go back before you got the boss and stock up on a couple things?

Guest Gbiscuit

My first playthrough of MoH was engaging and fun, I didn't mind the length one bit. The issue for me came around in subsequent playthroughs while in Tier 1 mode. I realized then that the game was waaaay too linear and the AI was really quite predictable, also the numerous bugs began to shine while on Tier 1 as well, and when you're in a game mode that depends on beating a mission as fast as possible, those bugs really begin to annoy the shit out of you. Hell, I can't even complete "Friends From Afar" on Tier 1 and get the achievement because a bug doesn't let me get past the first long-range sniping portion. The Multiplayer is mediocre as well, it's simply a reskinned Bad Company 2.

It's really unfortunate too, considering this is really uncharted territory for gaming. I will say though, that the story was well researched. It seems to draw from a few influences from Operation Anaconda, while the SEAL portion draws a bit from Operation Red Wing. I will say though, that the equipment that's used is surprisingly accurate, even in Multiplayer. Although, interestingly enough, the kit worn in Multiplayer seems to be more accurate to the time frame of Operation Anaconda while in single player, it's more consistent with current issue gear that SEALs and Rangers use, all the way down to chinstraps, strobe placements, comm wires as well as battery packs for NVG's.

Ooh.thanks.

I think I beat it with very little ammo or no ammo, just what was floating around, and using those barrels, but cant you go back before you got the boss and stock up on a couple things?

im on chapter 12 now.. and i'll have to play all over again a number of times to get teh achivements,the one gun, own every weapon, XX kils with XX weapon,

http://raptr.com/game/360/Dead_Space/achievements/compare?players=Smojphace303 slightly behind on what Achievements i do have

im guessing you cant go into another Game with the level 5 suit and maxed out plasma cutter?

btw join raptr, im all alone on it. and im sure there are enough gamers to make it intresting!

http://raptr.com/

Got New Vegas for PC. Pretty good. It's definitely an RPG to hold me off.

Btw check this out.

LOL! I love glitches like that

Guest futuregirlfriend

This bug's still in there

fnvfloater.jpg

18hrs in and I don't think I've seen anything particularly strange because of the Wild Wasteland perk just yet.

Archived