IGNORED

A few films recently watched.

Guest Mirezzi

Guest Z_B_Z

I'll echo the comment earlier in this thread that season 3 of dexter is kind of shitty. is it worth sticking it out for season 4?

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll echo the comment earlier in this thread that season 3 of dexter is kind of shitty. is it worth sticking it out for season 4?

Yes! Season 2 & 3 were both shit. I don't know why I even gave season 4 a chance, but I'm glad I did. John Lithgow ftw.

Alice in Wonderland - 6/10

I would have scored it a 4/10 if it were not for the gorgeous visual appeal and score. A shit script/adaptation tinctured with eye candy and bland/flat/lifeless characters, kind of ironic for being a 3D film where things are supposed to spring to life. I will say though, the film did pull off the whole 3D gimmick quite nicely and did sprout a certain appeal in me that was otherwise buried in the depths of my bowel.

Yes! Season 2 & 3 were both shit. I don't know why I even gave season 4 a chance, but I'm glad I did. John Lithgow ftw.

correct... do check out Season 4 :beer:

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

didn't you just watch season 1 on the last page of this thread? employed much?

Guest Z_B_Z

Not for the past three weeks. I can always count on you to get unnecessaraly nasty and personal.

Just finished Season 4 of dexter. All i can say is :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

I liked it though. Can not wait for the next season...

Yeah 6 months away.... :trashbear:

Guest JW Modestburns

2. Hausu - 8/10
  3. The Dead Outside - 4/10
  4. Black Dynamite - 9/10
  5. 2081 We're Finally Equal - 7/10
  6. Seth MacFarlane's Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy - 9/10
  7. Sasha Grey - Swallow Compilation - 9/10

Just finished Season 4 of dexter. All i can say is :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

I liked it though. Can not wait for the next season...

I fucking hated the season finale :(

Guest Z_B_Z

Crazy heart - 7/10. Predictable but pretty good. Bridges did a great job and I have a huge crush on Maggie whatshername

Not for the past three weeks. I can always count on you to get unnecessaraly nasty and personal.

sorry. more jealous than anything malicious

season 4 dvd isn't out yet. might have to get the TV rips torrent

actually we're going back to deadwood season 1 disc 4

Guest Mirezzi

The Fantastic Mr. Fox - so disappointingly shitty and boring...I can watch horrible movies and enjoy them, even if they're offensively bad...so long as they're mildly entertaining. What Anderson has given us, and clearly because he made very little effort with this project, is a really fucking boring movie and that is hard to forgive. The writing is so poor that no kid will "get" the jokes and no adult will laugh at them.

The Fantastic Mr. Fox - so disappointingly shitty and boring...I can watch horrible movies and enjoy them, even if they're offensively bad...so long as they're mildly entertaining. What Anderson has given us, and clearly because he made very little effort with this project, is a really fucking boring movie and that is hard to forgive. The writing is so poor that no kid will "get" the jokes and no adult will laugh at them.

on the other hand, the men who stare at goats is really nice.

I laughed and enjoyed it, heard many others laughing for the several months it played at the Alamo(restaurant/theater I work at)....

seriously man, you are jaded, you need to stop watching films

and only,

I stress ONLY,

make your own films....

then maybe you will begin to enjoy life again, because according to almost all of your film reviews, a subliminal voice screams, "I HATE LIFE!"

I laughed and enjoyed it, heard many others laughing for the several months it played at the Alamo(restaurant/theater I work at)....

seriously man, you are jaded, you need to stop watching films

and only,

I stress ONLY,

make your own films....

then maybe you will begin to enjoy life again, because according to almost all of your film reviews, a subliminal voice screams, "I HATE LIFE!"

yeah, maybe movies aren't really your thing, mirezzi.

Guest Mirezzi

I say hate when I don't mean hate, that much is true. Usually, I'm just disappointed....or, rather, I think, "Man, I could have done so much better than this if people gave me $20 million!"

The latter is probably not true, but I am dumb enough to kid myself. :whistling:

Hey, didn't I like something pretty recently? Yes, yes I did. I thought The Informant was pretty damn good.

Also very good: Flammen & Citron

Scandinavian filmmaking is awesome, that much is pretty obvious. Well, Denmark is close enough.

Guest Mirezzi

Broken Embraces - Very Almodovar. It was fun. Cruz's mammary glands were very fun. The movie, overall, was ultimately forgettable. If it weren't for the performances, one would probably turn it off before it got to the halfway point.

NSFW

cruz4.jpg

:tongue:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nipples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and there's nothing wrong with having high standards. fantastic mr fox looked shit from the trailer. gonna see it for free in 2 weeks with beer. otherwise fuck that shit.

greenberg is getting good reviews. anyone seen yet?

Guest Fishtank

Christine 8/11

A very silly idea for a movie but what really sells it is the characters and dialouge. I really felt sorry for Arte and watching the car transform him is brilliant. It does lose points for anthropomorphizing the car. This reminded me Stephen King can write a good story.

Guest acknowledgeandproceed

GI Joe - :facepalm:

Black Dynamite - :lol:

The Orphan - :pedobear: ........ :blink:

The Orphan was bad-ass, Lol :emotawesomepm9:

I saw the orphan on an in-flight movie and liked it, but it would have been even better and more provocative if they hadn't have chickened out of the evil manipulative sexually abused pedo angle.

LOL bears

Guest Z_B_Z

Christine 8/11

A very silly idea for a movie but what really sells it is the characters and dialouge. I really felt sorry for Arte and watching the car transform him is brilliant. It does lose points for anthropomorphizing the car. This reminded me Stephen King can write a good story.

I love this movie. One of carpenters better scores. Pretty underrated imo

Archived