IGNORED

A few films recently watched.

Guest Mirezzi

Nightmare on Elm Street (2010) - 0/10

This was a teen slasher, right? So where were all the titties and asses?

And how was it possible for the actors to be more monotonous than Hayden Christensen in Episode III?

But yeah , movie was shit!!!!

I'm surprised he doesn't sound like he has a cold all the time with that nose he's carrying around...

My mind shut off after I realized there would be no tits...

New Freddy, New Jason....

what the fuck ever!

Now new Hellraiser could be interesting if some seriously fucked up people were producing it...

Pinhead 4 LYF!

I guess I should warn you that the studio is going for a PG13 Hellraiser movie to attract teenagers.

To be fair, I'm not sure if it could be worse than 3, 4 and 8

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fishtank

Hereafter 5/10

I don't really like these 'multiple stories converge' type movies, Babel is the most painfully boring movie I've ever seen, this one is a little better because Eastwood does a good job of making you emotionally involved in a character however the story wanes from good to dull to downright cheesy and back to good. I like most Eastwood movies but this one misses the mark.

Valhalla Rising (mads mikkelson)-I watched it purely for him and he never said a word all the way through.3/10

Robin Hood-Fell asleep half way through...dullsville.2/10 and thats being generous.

Machete-Ace,entertaining funny and gory.loved it.10/10

Nightmare on Elm Street (2010) - 0/10

This was a teen slasher, right? So where were all the titties and asses?

And how was it possible for the actors to be more monotonous than Hayden Christensen in Episode III?

FUCK NO!

TITS AND GORE!

MOTHER FUCKING TITS, DEMONS, AND GORE!!!!!

I'm surprised he doesn't sound like he has a cold all the time with that nose he's carrying around...

My mind shut off after I realized there would be no tits...

New Freddy, New Jason....

what the fuck ever!

Now new Hellraiser could be interesting if some seriously fucked up people were producing it...

Pinhead 4 LYF!

I guess I should warn you that the studio is going for a PG13 Hellraiser movie to attract teenagers.

To be fair, I'm not sure if it could be worse than 3, 4 and 8

FUCK NO!

TITS AND GORE!

MOTHER FUCKING TITS, DEMONS, AND GORE!!!!!

Piranha (2010) - Man ive watched some shit films this week....

some good gore... Kelly Brook cant act for shit, but DAMN! some fine boobs on that girl :emotawesomepm9:

This movie is pure fun, disgusting, cheese and erectile support....FILM OF THE YEAR! REGURGITATED DEVOURED PENIS IN 3D!

28 weeks later/. good film, probably the goriest zombie film i've ever seen. i didn't expect it to be as good as the first, i don't know if it was, but it was different than the first. entertaining, fast paced. thumbs up.

I also thought it was alright. And by alright I mean not a total disappointment when compared the brilliant 28 Days Later. It was a nice adaption and pretty atmospheric in its own way. I guess it's easier to digest than the original by Boyle, but it doesn't matter. It was a pleasant surprise with much fewer flaws than I expected.

We watched Cape Fear today. I've seen it a couple of times and I still like it, my friend had never seen it before, he said he could only sympathize with DeNiro throughout the whole film.

Guest Fishtank

Catfish 2/10

You might like it if you're into human interest stories or facebook drama, nothing about it is like Hitchcock in any way shape or form and this movies previews are misleading.

Catfish 2/10

You might like it if you're into human interest stories or facebook drama, nothing about it is like Hitchcock in any way shape or form and this movies previews are misleading.

This film is real though, no points for it being a documentary? Or the ending being fucking nuts??? You wanted a slasher film from what the trailer led you to believe? Human interest? So many questions....... :facepalm:

bad lieutenant (werner herzog) **1/2

the good heart (paul dano) ***

the social network ***1/2

What is this scoring?????????????????? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

28 weeks later/. good film, probably the goriest zombie film i've ever seen. i didn't expect it to be as good as the first, i don't know if it was, but it was different than the first. entertaining, fast paced. thumbs up.

I also thought it was alright. And by alright I mean not a total disappointment when compared the brilliant 28 Days Later. It was a nice adaption and pretty atmospheric in its own way. I guess it's easier to digest than the original by Boyle, but it doesn't matter. It was a pleasant surprise with much fewer flaws than I expected.

I hated the helicopter scene where Michael from Lost slashes all the infected with the rotor

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

28 weeks later/. good film

I also thought it was alright. And by alright I mean not a total disappointment when compared the brilliant 28 Days Later.

I hated the helicopter scene where Michael from Lost slashes all the infected with the rotor

Yuzzuh, That was one of the dumbest scenes I have ever seen besides intentionally B movies.

28 weeks later/. good film

I also thought it was alright. And by alright I mean not a total disappointment when compared the brilliant 28 Days Later.

Yuzzuh, That was one of the dumbest scenes I have ever seen besides intentionally B movies.

I swear there's been two films I've seen recently with this helicopter slicing up zombies angle... What was the other?

Was it Planet Terror?

Guest Fishtank

Catfish 2/10

This film is real though, no points for it being a documentary? Or the ending being fucking nuts??? You wanted a slasher film from what the trailer led you to believe? Human interest? So many questions....... :facepalm:

I was expecting a Facebook relationship gone horribly awry, something shocking or interesting, what I got was a mislead romance between a college kid and very sad redneck person (I actually knew someone like that) and a lame story that doesn't belong in theaters, actually I bet the whole thing was set up to sell that lady's shitty paintings! Why would I give it points for being real? that doesn't make it good.

last night had three grown men (inc me) screaming at the tv watching the french horror 'Inside'!!!

www.bloody-disgusting.com/film/1739

dunno if i'm going soft in my old age and i've seen some nasty shit over the years like japanese extream to banned nasties but this film has raised the bar

cant believe it passed 18 cert in the uk

Guest Fishtank

This review sums it up pretty well

It must be said that the filmmakers, who profess to be as surprised as we are about how things play out, are being disingenuous at best and underhanded at worst.

last night had three grown men (inc me) screaming at the tv watching the french horror 'Inside'!!!

www.bloody-disgusting.com/film/1739

dunno if i'm going soft in my old age and i've seen some nasty shit over the years like japanese extream to banned nasties but this film has raised the bar

cant believe it passed 18 cert in the uk

Pretty nasty movie. Watch Martyrs once you've collected yourself.

lol i just saw catfish and i think i know the girl whose picture was used as Angela's profile picture. need to check asap and tell her.

othe rthan that the movie is okay but the trailer was really misleading, there's no shocking twist to the story.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

waynes world 9/10

hadn't seen it in years. very good memories of it from my youth. my wife hadn't seen it. no idea how. it held up pretty well and didnt shit on my memories at all

Archived