IGNORED

I need a DJ name

Guest mrcopyandpaste

DJ Fried Walleye Sperm Sack With A Touch Of English Butter And Some Decomposed Mushrooms All Served Up In A French Stick And Smashed Up Your Asshole With A Wooden Mallet

Edited by beerwolf

DJ I'm 40 Years Old And Still Believe In Ghosts And Wizards And Fairies And Tinkerbell And I Spend All My Time In India Studying Yoga Because I Would Cry If I Had To Do A Days Work But I Goe To Glastonbury Each Year To Hug People Like Me So I Feel Safe

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

1 minute ago, beerwolf said:

DJ I'm 40 Years Old And Still Believe In Ghosts And Wizards And Faries And Tinkerbell And I Spend All My Time In India Studying Yoga Because I Would Cry If I Had To Do A Days Work But I Goe To Glastonbury Each Year To Hug People Like Me

/thread

6 hours ago, cruising for burgers said:

never stop drinking@beerwolf?

Whooooo hoooo!!

Yep had a few last night (no really!) 

But I am very, very glad I didn’t send the other one I wrote out. Wow ? 

Anything to do with race, class system and politics is best avoided don’t you think? No matter how much of a sarcastic devils advocate one obviously is being.

DJ INFECTED BISON CUNT

Edited by beerwolf

DJ Baby Sinclair (referencing the 90s American series Dinosaurs while also sounding like a wealthy European in silver leather pants who lost countless fortunes in the crypto boom)

• 2 months later...

DJ Have you ever had a dream that that um that you had, uh, that you had to, you could, you do, you wit, you wa, you could do so, you do you could, you want, you wanted him to do you so much you could do anything?

• Like 1