IGNORED

Autechre - Oversteps (WARP210) [The MegaThread]

Friendly Foil

am i the only one here who will wait & discover the album via 2xLP ?

no. but if bleep releases it early, i will def get that before my preorder gets here

you're right : i forgot the WAV given with the records via bleep.

Guest Renivatio

i just realised, that oversteps sounds EXACTLY like the "just a souvenir" cover looks like. EXACTLY.

Squarepusher-just-a-souveni.jpg

How ironic, Just A Souvenir sounds just like the Oversteps artwork looks like. A black hole.

bahahaha. Thread win

i just realised, that oversteps sounds EXACTLY like the "just a souvenir" cover looks like. EXACTLY.

Squarepusher-just-a-souveni.jpg

How ironic, Just A Souvenir sounds just like the Oversteps artwork looks like. A black hole.

416667919v2147483647_480x480_Back.jpg

Guest Ultravisitor

fuck it! i was 70% through downloading and realised i'd definitely rather wait for the real deal. and apparently my copy comes early because its from japan.

thanks for the links and the hype, ladies.

see you in a months time.

fuck it! i was 70% through downloading and realised i'd definitely rather wait for the real deal. and apparently my copy comes early because its from japan.

thanks for the links and the hype, ladies.

see you in a months time.

GL HF

Guest kyriakos

its like a mixture of Plaid and Clark but with more style. i feel like i'm in one awesome super mario bros apocalyptic world.

either this is fake or they sold out

i never really REALLY liked autechre (except for untilted) but at least they were original

this is like the worst of ylc music, bunch of boring rehashed "idm"-sounding video game melodies and random background noise

Guest boredroom

what I got to say about this new leak is that Autechre or not, whoever created this dare i say it have managed to create something special. apart from the obvious see on see, melodies throught this album are quite ridiculous and I mean that as a compliment.. My opinion would be if see on see could be Ae then this whole Album certainly could be, besides that Id have to say it has Ae signiture all over it when it comes to the production, the programming/improv parts?? and the very point and fact that with each Ae Lp comes a new vision and this *leak certainly doesnt hold back on vision.. There is more than enough depth to throw your brain in at the deep end and get discovering. . Im digging it and thats after first listen.

I thought also about the dbl trk promo to identify warps weakest link :) maybe the fades also helped the flie be smaller but then who cares for an extra MB anyways...