IGNORED

Autechre - Oversteps (WARP210) [The MegaThread]

Friendly Foil

only track i have so far is st epreo and the quality most definitely is [edit: much] better than on the leak we had until now.

Xexktes sql = lol

Edited by Guest

only track i have so far is st epreo and the quality most definitely is [edit: much] better than on the leak we had until now.

Xexktes sql = lol

I knew it! I've been saying that all along. Very happy to have this confirmed.

Xexktes sql = lol

I knew it! I've been saying that all along. Very happy to have this confirmed.

yeah it's exactly those tiny little details (reverb lushness, crispy transients) that make this so much more enjoyable. can't wait for the 24bit wav :emotawesomepm9:

Damn, it's good to listen to the wav.... 2 weeks my ears are bleeding listening too much to the m4a leak....

What a pleasure to re discover known(1)with the proper sound... Magic and Sick track !

want wav :wtf:

i will have it in 1 min. total download time was 9 mins

What sort of connection have you got? Mine is saying 2 hours to download the wavs.

i've got a 50mbps connection boyee

i'm just going to have to reiterate here that this album kicks butt in 24-bit wavs. the sound is lush and the whole experience is being enjoyed here by all. ilanders is cleaned up, known(1) is as solid as ever, and treale fucking RULES. aaaand yuop is win.

i'm just going to have to reiterate here that this album kicks butt in 24-bit wavs. the sound is lush and the whole experience is being enjoyed here by all. ilanders is cleaned up, known(1) is as solid as ever, and treale fucking RULES. aaaand yuop is win.

yes - this album has definitely grown on me in such a small amount of time.. and I really like this direction they have headed in. I was a little confused when I first heard the leak (as with most people here). I hope we get an EP from them this year as well which expands upon some ideas on Oversteps. Really looking forward to what they have to offer in their live sets very soon :emotawesomepm9:

Just downloaded the wavs off Bleep.

Very excited. But what I want now is that article that we got a preview of a little while back - what happened to it? I'd love to read the full interview.

i'm just going to have to reiterate here that this album kicks butt in 24-bit wavs.

i agree, it sounds practically like a whole new album, those bits add like new musical layers that you don't eve hear on the 16-bit version!